JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one toy is a squeaker and treat dispenser in one.
- Gets even the laziest couch potatoes playing.
- Holes in the toy let you stuff treats in for a delayed reward.
- Natural rubber construction makes it a durable and non-toxic choice.
- Molded texture adds chewing interest.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Monkey Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.35Chewy Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$18.17Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Wild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Blue$10.00Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Small$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$12.08Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.08Chewy Price$8.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Exercise||N/A||Training||Training||N/A|
|Material||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic||N/A||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Wrong size in description
I like the JW pet puzzle toys, but this item is misrepresented in the description. It says the toy is 7 inches, but it's half that size. Nothing wrong with it, but my dog likes large balls and I bought it because I thought it would be bigger.
Ana likes it!
This is my first attempt at one of these puzzle-type toys for Ana. She loves the hard chewstick type things, but I wanted to see if she could be challenged with her edible treats. It takes her about 20 minutes to conquer this when its full of treats. Pretty good!
Good play toy
I like the rubber ball. It’s strong enough to be chewed on a little but finding the right treat to go in it was a little tough. I break some of the treats I have in half. The look on the dogs face when he steps on it and it squeaks back at him is hilarious. So we have so much fun throwing that ball around and chasing, it’s great.
He loves it!
U have to get bigger treats than kibble to put in there though. I put in the milk one marrow treats so he has to chew the toy to get the cruchies out.
When I bought this for my 18 month old yellow lab, I wasn’t sure what she would think. This ball is LITERALLY HER FAVORITE TOY EVER!!! I have never had to put a treat or peanut butter or anything in it. She plays with it whenever it’s on her level and chases it whenever it’s thrown! I have to put it in a cabinet where she can’t see it if I don’t want her to play with it. My favorite part is that it is big enough so it won’t go under chairs and couches!!! And easy to clean!!!
Arley Loves This Toy
My dog loves this toy. I filled it with treats and she went from bored to active. She was happy and played with the toy for a long period of time. I will buy more as they are not expensive and she loves it. I love seeing my dog happy. I recommend this toy.
JW makes really nice toys that my dogs love, but for some reason when I order, the preview picture is red and I don't ever receive Red (my dogs only seem to play with Red balls/toys). Is there a way to request Red Only?
He LOVES this..
This ball is great to occupy our young dog for about 10 minutes (he's pretty quick). He enjoys the challenge of finding and squeaking those treats out. I'd recommend - price is terrific for the value.
Awesome especially for super chewers
My 85lbs dog loves this and after removing treats he still had a squeky that has lasted over 2 weeks.
Good squeaker, not for chewers
It only took one try with a treat inside for the open part to have pieces chewed off. I decided to cut that side off and now they love squeaking it.