Kaytee Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Chicken Treat, 32-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-energy treat.
- Great source of protein for wild birds and your spring chicks.
- Provides the nutritional value of live mealworms.
- Can be mixed with other bird seed.
- Helps attract a variety of songbirds and makes chickens happy!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Spray Millet Bird Treats, 25-lb bag$129.99Chewy Price$175.99List Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Garden Veggie Cockatiel Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$3.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Amzey Appetizing Mealworms Wild Poultry Treats, 11-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Pineapple & Peanut Bird Treat Stick, 4.9-oz box$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Sunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Pastamoré Cookable Bird Treat, 3-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag$40.75Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.71Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Parrot Woodroll Treat, 1 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Living World Spray Millet Bird Treat, 5-lb bag$32.20Chewy Price$52.99List Price$30.59Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Macaw Big Bites! Bird Treats, 10-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried mealworms||Dried Mealworms.||Oat Kernels, Wheat, Dried Mealworms, Potato Starch||Fresh Mealworms||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Wild Bird, Bluebird...||Wild Bird, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Mealworms||Dehydrated, Mealworms||Treats||Mealworms||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
I receive my auto shipment five days later. My chicken were out of food, I live in an area where pet shops don't carry chicken food. I had to drive about 30 miles to get some food, that the chicken did not even like to eat. I don't know where the problem was, but my delivery was late, and it caused a lot of problems for me.
Keep the birds happy
I have been acquiring dried mealworms for sometime to cater largely to our bluebird families, but it turns out all the birds enjoy this treat. Getting them from Chewy is more economical than buying them at my hardware store.
They Love These
I tossed these out in a couple places on the ground, originally for some very early robins and towhees but many of my birds love them. I have friendly crows that go crazy if they see me putting these out. Makes me feel good to know my bug eaters are getting some protein when the ground is still frozen. I will probably back off from feeding these in the warmer months.
They love them
The hens go crazy over these! Wish it was a larger size
Bluebirds loved these mealworms!!
The bluebirds ate these like crazy!! They even feed them to their babies!!
The birds LOVE them.
We feed our wild birds these meal worms twice a day, morning and afternoon. When we forget they come up to the sliding glass door and start pecking until we open the bag and spread the worms on the concrete deck. They are doing their best to train us. They appear to really enjoy your product!!
My large flock (silkies to large laying birds) give this one major approval. They swarm like a bunch of velociraptors as I scatter these, and some fly onto my shoulders. Despite free ranging and real live bugs, they love it when I take out this big bag!
Nice big bag of protein-rich treats
The mealworms came promptly. It's a nice large bag for the cost, and my hens are devouring them. In the winter when it's hard for them to forage, it's especially important to keep them up on protein-rich foods.
Blue bird food
The blue birds love meal worms! I fill their feeder everyday and everyday they eat it up!
I bought these for bluebirds. The bluebirds love them!