K&H Pet Products Deluxe Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for cats that love to perch on the window and keep eye on the neighborhood or bask in the sunlight and the orthopedic sleeping surface provides ultimate comfort.
- Developed with strength and ease of assembly with an aesthetically pleasing design to coordinate in any homes décor.
- Using the provided hook and loop, the perch can be installed with no tools, making it practical for rental living; or, for a more permanent solution, screws are included for attaching to your sill indefinitely.
- Sturdy enough to hold the heaviest of cats, up to 40 pounds.
- Removable cover for easy machine wash care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Dark Gray$55.14Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco 38-in Cat Tree with Condo, Top Perch & Toy, Gray$43.31Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Zebra$31.19Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan$31.15Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, White$33.08Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Window Seat Perch Sill Cat Bed, Grey$49.99Chewy Price
- Kitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves, Rectangle, 2 count$42.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Condo, Perch, & Perch$79.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$60.04Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Cat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Dark Chocolate$44.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||—||Removable Bed||Removable Bed, Heated|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
349 Customer Reviews
We have other window perches from the same company, so had high hopes for this "deluxe" version - alas, the cover would not fit back on when we screwed the perch to the windowsill. Our cats often sit together in the window, so we wanted the most security. We had to go with the Velcro strips - I told the cats they'd have to wait 24 hours before using the perch, and they looked at me as if I had lost my mind. We'll see how long it lasts.
I pulled it out of the box and it looks nothing like the first photo with the cat and the photo on the box, the leopard part isn't furry and the pad isn't softer looking like the photo either, also the brand tag should be on the bed part. maybe in the pillow
Merlin's favorite place
Highly recommend this product if your cat loves looking out the window. It is my cat's favorite spot and spends most of the day there. Merlin very much approves!
In use for 2 years by two cats
Installed with just Velcro and is very sturdy. Heavily used by two cats. Washed several times and is fine. A bit challenging to put the cover back on. Highly recommended.
Cat window perch
My cats love this window perch. This is the second one I got. Cats love this much more than other brands which does not have the nice cushion around the edge.
My window sills are narrow. I wanted to give my cats a comfey place sun themselves. It was easy to install. It comes with Velcro and screws. I used the screws.
cake the cat approved!
Cake approved! It’s become her favorite napping spot and her favorite place to keep an eye on all the happenings. We turned the cover around so she wouldn’t fall off. Sometimes she naps too hard and rolls off her beds. She loves it!
Recommend with reservations
This one is a nice size, and it was quick to install with a drill. My 12# cat can curl up on it easily and likes it. Reservations: the fabric is cutesy, why do pet companies think we want these “decorative” cute cat/dog fabrics in our living spaces? Most importantly, it’s very hard to take off and put back the fabric cover, it took 2 of us to get it back on. The “fleece” cover looks cheap anyway, so I will use towels and just replace them as I choose. It’s kinda cheesy looking, but the cat likes it, so we like it!
These are great
Every cat tree I ever bought wound up in a dumpster or the junkyard. These window seats are great. Cats love them.
Loved it a bunch!
Cats love it! They are both chubby but each fits fine even stretched out. Five minutes to put on window sill! Perfect!