KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft, plush corduroy body invites snuggling and cuddling
- Interior squeaker and crinkle sound encourage play
- Provides mental stimulation and exercise with cute sea creature shapes
- Great for games of fetch and for solo play to keep your pup occupied while you're away
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Lion Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Small/Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Small/Medium$9.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.38Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$5.50Chewy Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Ali Alligator Plush Dog Toy, X-Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Thermoplastic Rubber, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||N/A|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
958 Customer Reviews
Golden loves it!
My 5 month puppy loves stuffed animal toys! He normally chews through them within 5-10 minutes, but it’s been 3 weeks and this baby is still intact! He broke the squeaker inside of the toy and pulled out one of the tentacles wrapping but no stuffing out of the toy yet!
not destroyed yet
Kong advertises this for moderate chewers but so far it's tougher than other "moderate chewer" ratings. The fabric looks like the tough reinforced kind in photos but in person it kinda looks more like its just corduroy stitching? (I dunno, not a fabrics person). But so far it is holding its own against razor sharp puppy teeth. My puppy is a big fan of the crinkle legs.
I have a 7 month old Rottweiler, she loves tug of war and squeakers. I purchased this toy for the noise factor - it has the wrinkly plastic and a squeaker - the big fat head and little arms give two distinct bite differences - which I wouldn’t think to be important- but Kez says otherwise. As much tug of war we have used this toy for - I am astonished at how well it holds up. I don’t expect any toy to hold up to the beating my dog will put them through - but this one has. Out of a whole toy box full of options - she always ends up with this one.
I have a pit that destroys all toys. She grabbed this and bit thru the squeaker in 5mins but she has a very hard time chewing holes in the material. This toy is still in 1 piece and no stuffing all over the house! I wish the squeaker was more protected.
Didn’t last 5 minutes
My medium (30lb) dog tore this little toy up in less than 5 minutes. I turned my back and the next thing I knew the squeaker was destroyed and there was white fuzz all over the living room. For a Kong brand toy, I’m very disappointed.
Not for big dogs
If you have a large breed dog I would not recommend this toy my German Shepherd had this toy torn apart in just a few hours. It does not hold out for large breed dogs I would not recommend this product for large breed small dogs she has probably would be OK
My dog absolutely loves playing with this toy. He is a super chewer when it comes to toys but this one he went weeks without any issues. It’s his favorite toy to have when he has the zoomies!! Definitely will purchase again!
not for tough chewers
Our Pup destroyed this within 10 minutes. Removed all the stuffing and the squeaker. He is considered a large breed. I would not recommend this for tough chewers.
Cute, but flimsy toy
Puppy loved this and we played fetch and she chewed it as all pups do, but she tore it up within a week. We love all things ocean but this was a no go! I may try to reinforce it by sewing to make it last a little longer. We’ll see what happens! The Kong balls we ordered on the other hand have been wonderful!!
my yorkie destroyed it
The toy was cute, the dog, less than 13# destroyed it within a couple of hours, the legs were tearing away from the body. Can't afford toys like this