KONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, interactive tug and toss toy
- This plush toy is durable and great for cuddling, and features tails on one end for extra shaking fun
- Easy to pick up, throw or tug for that special bonding time with your pup, and tennis balls inside make this toy bouncy and squeaky
- Reinforced stitching makes this a long-lasting, favorite toy
- Available in three color and character combinations: Brown Bear, Grey Bunny and Tan Fox. You choose the size and the character ships at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Pride My Dads Love Me Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Small$9.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.74Chewy Price
- JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Ballistic Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies$18.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Double Action Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$22.60Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Medium$11.00Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.46Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
518 Customer Reviews
Squeaker dies quick
If your dog loves a squeaker, I would not recommend these. Very surprised being a Kong Toy that it doesn't last long at all. My dog is only 10 pounds and is not rough with her toys. 1 (I bought 2) lasted 2 days and the other didn't squeak when it arrived. Chewy replaced that one, but it has already stopped working. Too bad, because my dog doesn't like them once the squeaker stops working. Really too bad, because they are a cute toy. I had one a while back, maybe about a year ago and the squeaker never died. I had to throw it away recently because it was coming apart. That's why I ordered 2 more. I figured they would last a long time like the first one I bought....I would have given this toy 5 stars if I had reviewed it a year ago.
Great, fun toy
My Australian Shepherd has turned into a tough chewer, but LOVES the stuffed squeaky toys. this only has stuffing in the face, which luckily he has avoided going to because he’s been having a BLAST with the great, loud squeaker! he has been grinding his teeth onto the toy and been tugging with his son and sister, and is still in-tact. Great toy!
Stands up to playtime
I always have a challenge buying toys. I have a shihTzu-Bichon mix who chews through everything she can get her teeth into, either shredding it or filling it full of holes and my daughter and son in law have a mastiff...This toy is great! Thus far it stands up to their respective rough-housing and it's still going strong. It's been about 2-3 weeks now, some toys literally just make it out of their container. This is a Yes!
killed the squeaker on day one
He loves his new toy, squeaker or no squeaker. But it must have been easy to puncture! It stopped squeaking the day he got it, and he doesn't destroy toys easily.
It lasted so far
My lab and standard poodles love this toy. A week later it’s still holding together and even still has its squeaker.
Combination chew toy and teddy bear
I buy Wubbas of all sizes. Some are given as gifts. This went to a foster dog names Greg, who loves squeak toys and stuffed animals. When he's tired of chewing, he sleeps with it.
My dog loved him but...
My dog actually picked this one out at the pet store himself - something he's never done before. He LOVED this toy....but he shows his love via destruction and the poor fella lasted about a week before he was unrecognizable. That said, most soft toys last approximately 17 minutes before I need to throw them out so this is a pretty durable toy overall, but if you have a power chewer then it's probably not worth the money.
Horrible quality. Don't waste money.
Hasn't had even 3 hrs and my puppy has ripped it apart and has stuffing all over the place.
KONG what a great toy
My dog has about 6 of these Kong's, different ones & he loves to squeak them, throw them by himself. It brings tears to my eyes seeing how much joy he gets out of these GREAT TOYS.
Not worth it
When I received this wubba toy, my Morkie loved it. I couldn’t get it away from him. He carried it everywhere, even outside. He slept with it. It was great! But Loki is an aggressive chewer for such a little guy and chewed the plastic squeaker tennis ball out within two days. Then he went after the stuffing that is in the head. I had to toss it. For the price of these toys, I wish they were more durable. It was hard to toss a toy he so loved. Would not recommend.