KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable woven rope toy provides your pup with a great chewing outlet.
- The four long tails are ideal for thrashing and tugging.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Features a squeaker inside to excite your companion.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Skull with Rope Rubber Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowman Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$13.98Chewy Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$6.22Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Alternative Braided Bully Stick Bully Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.72Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.78Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$8.68Chewy Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Squeaky||Dental||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Good but doesn't last long
For some reason, my dog absolutely loooovveeesss this toy. I opened a whole box of rope toys and he grabbed this one immediately from me and trotted off. But I've bought two now and they just don't seem to hold up as long as the plain rope toys.
Really fun toy
My German Shorthair Pointer thinks this is the best toy ever! He's had one in the past and finally destroyed it so we had to get him a new one. This is his favorite combo- ball and rope!
No Quality at Kong
Would be a great toy for dogs who don't have teeth, but if yours does, make sure they don't chew. This has to be the softest, worst rope toy. The middle knot ball mushes like applesauce and won't hold shape, and the "legs" are just a flimsy knot away from completely unraveling. Where has the Kong QC gone? *Spoiler* it went to China where there is none. Will be returning and never purchasing Kong products again.
This toy is still going strong after a few weeks. My 10 month old Great Dane is a chewer and it’s very hard to find toys that last more than a few mins for him. We play tug with this and he plays on his own with this toy!
really great toy!
Mabel is a huge fan, this is a really high quality, durable toy. We always purchase Kong products but this has been one of my favorites so far. Mabel is a hugeeee chewer and tug is her favorite game ever, so this was perfect for her!. So far it’s held up well and she has yet to begin to tear it apart, we got a size XL for her so it would be harder for her to destroy lol.
one of the dogs favorite toys
I only buy KONG and NYLABONE toys for my dogs. That way they can chew and play all day long and the toys won't get destroyed as fast OR eaten by the dogs. CHEAP toys don't cut it!
Great toy I got large big puppy loves it
This has it all it squeaks you can play tug easy to throw has a ball and good side knot to carry around or chew on. I have gotten a few others With a tie on the end of hard ball and she swings it and …I have bruises. She has been swinging this all day and it hasn’t even hit me plus it’s covered with fabric. Will buy again
15 minutes and destroyed
New to me he dog toys. However I bought the xl for our new baby. It was shredded in 15 minutes. Top portion unraveling and squeaker broke and fell out. Disappointed!!!!!
Great for big dogs
I like it because it is sturdy and almost indestructible. Ninety pound good boy likes it because it still squeaks.
Perfect for my big Boxer. So FAR -He hasn't torn it up and its Tough ! Ive had to re-tie some of the straggling strings but its still all together. Surprising that its LASTED this long but its still intact... He still LOVES it. . .