Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enhanced strength crash tested car harness for dogs up to 75 lbs.
- Includes no-pull D ring, 5 adjustment points for customizable fit, and a padded chest plate.
- Includes a seat belt loop tether with carabiner, compatible with any car seat belt system.
- Pet seat belt can also be used as a short lead for training.
- Please measure your pet before ordering.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Blue, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$29.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Black/Silver, Medium$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Purple, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 15.4-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black Dotty, Large: 18.9 to 28.4-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, Large: 15 to 33-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Dark Blue, Small: 14.2 to 21.3-in chest$12.34Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Small: 6-ft long, 0.63-in wide$12.58Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$15.26Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, Car Safety||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
66 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
736 Customer Reviews
Strong, Durable, and Comfortable
The Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness is the perfect dog harness for those who need a strong, durable, and comfortable harness. The harness is made from durable and sturdy materials that are able to keep your dog safe during crashes and other accidents. The harness is also comfortable, making it easy for your dog to wear and stay safe during travel. The Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness is a great option for those who need a reliable and safe harness for their dog.
Great Harness to train with
We love this harness! We recently got a dog through a rehoming. We are his 3rd family and last family. He needs a big of tlc and training. This is a great harness to train to walk but also to ride in the truck with. Its easy put on and tightens easily.
I bought two of these for my two Australian Shepherd’s for a road trip we were going on. Especially for my one who doesn’t sit still in the car and always jumps from front to back seat. Major distraction to my driving and she has hit the dash a few times. But, within an 1.5 hour of our trip my antsy Aussie Iris figured out how to get out of the harness while strapped in. I followed the instructions step by step so I know it wasn’t that I skipped steps and I had it tight were 2 fingers could fit like the video said. Then a few hours later she did it again. So alright great now I don’t trust in it and that was the only harness I brought for the wknd. My other Aussie Isla was fine in the car but when hiking her harness came off somehow. My 12 yr old who was walking her didn’t understand what even happened. I was so STRESSED the entire trip that the dogs were going to get out of the harnesses and I was going to lose them. I will be returning both harnesses.
I love Kurgo products, and love Chewy’s even more. Lightening fast shipping, great inventory and prices. The best part of buying a quality product from Chewy’s is their business model- which is the best reason to shop and support Chewy’s!
We have a 3ish year old Newfie rescue, Teddi. To put it simply while “only” 140 lbs, she is built like a linebacker, big boned, big chest and hips. Finding a harness to fit her has been challenging. We found Kurgo and we’re thrilled it had a padded chest strap and was the right size. Once we started using it we were even more thrilled with the stainless steel buckles and their ease of use. Very happy with this harness. We have 2 Newfie pups and are using Kurgo harnesses for them as well.
Hard to fit properly, my dog can wriggle out
This is a very well-made harness and we have used it in the car and for walks. We have adjusted it in all the various ways it can be adjusted to my dog, but still if my dog drops his head while walking the entire harness comes forward and starts to slide over his head. He wriggled out of the harness twice—once seated at a restaurant and the other while chasing a ball. I am not sure if a smaller size would work as the dimensions that are given appear to be too small for him and the medium should be the correct size. It may be that my dog’s body type is not a good fit for this brand.
Dog Harness for walks and car rides.
This harness is a bit heavy, but I like that it is crash tested. The buckle/latch system takes a little bit of getting used to. I wish that the back had a little padding like the chest, but it is a nice harness. Plus it has a handle on the back.
The harness broke after only using it twice, and we can't figure out how it broke. Our dog is very quiet in the car and we do not use it for walking but when we took the dog out of the car it was broken. Luckily we were home and not traveling. If this product breaks this easily I cannot imagine it protecting my dog in an accident.
Really appreciate the fact that this item was crash tested. Delighted that I received it the next day!
Love this harness...my Buddy goes everywhere with us and we got two, one for each vehicle. Very easy to use once we figured it out. I feel confident that my furry friend will remain in my vehicle no matter what the circumstance.