Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Parrot Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pelleted diet is made with a high-quality blend of natural ingredients like ground non-GMO corn, soybean meal, oat groats and whole egg–the most digestive form of protein.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or offered in combination with a seed blend, millet spray or fresh fruits and veggies.
- Independently tested to ensure quality and nutrition you can trust; contains no artificial food colors or dyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- White Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 14-lb tub$105.00Chewy Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Cockatiel Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Large Bird Food, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart Egg Food Daily Calcium Supplement for Birds, 1.1-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...||Striped Sunflower, Corn, Kibbled Corn...||Hulled White Proso Millet, Corn, Oat Groats...||Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Oat Groats...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Treats||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Not one of my birds. Even Ducks
None of my feathered friends will eat this. Not even my ducks
My African Grey loves the foraging ball pellets made by Lafeber, but this pellets are not happening. I may smash them up and mix in her other food so she gets the benefit of pellets, but she’s almost 34 yeas old and pretty set in her way lol
Didn't go over well
My birds won't touch this food. I have a whole pail and I'm trying to figure out how to get them to eat it in some other way to use it up. I'm sure it's good food but it's just not good to my birds.
Pellets for birds
The only brand of pellets my finicky parrot will eat. Great product. Found it on Chewy on sale. Delivered ahead of schedule. Never had a bad experience with Chewy. Great company.
My bird loves this food
Been feeding my bird this fors yrs he loves it he didn’t look so good. But not he is Lqqking good
My Parrot will not eat this
I have tried every which way to get my parrot to eat this ... absolutely will not eat it. Will go hungry rather than eat it.
Following the vets advice, I’m switching my Budgie over to pellet food. I first, mixed them with her seeds. After tasting it, she slid to the other end of her perch, and would not return to her dish. I had to give her seeds that evening. These pellets are big, and I purchased the Mini sized ones. After 3 days of this, I put the pellets in my Ninja, and ground them to powder and small pieces. I then tried wetting it, and giving them to her, with no seeds (in a mush). She ate very little. The next day, I gave her 2 tablespoons of seeds, and poured the powder and small pellets on top ( no water this time). I then, shook the dish to mix it up. She tried picking the seeds out, but couldn't eat them without eating the powder too. 2 days later, she looks forward to her dish again! YAY! I’m going to slowly stop adding the seeds. I chose this brand and Roudybush pellets, because of reviews I read about how nutritious they both are. I think this is going to work!
Timneh & Senegal
My two parrots love these pellets and are always begging for more and what makes me give them more is I know these are better then giving seed. I can’t say enough good about these pellets, my Timneh African gray and Senegal love them!
Owner likes food more than bird!
I am very happy with the product. My bird on the other hand is not very thrilled with it
My go to on parrot food! Reasonably priced as well!