Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides soothing, breathable protection that promotes healing and keeps out debris, dirt, and germs.
- Instantly protects minor wounds with a waterproof seal, helping your pet heal faster.
- Contains a bitter agent to help discourage licking, protecting your fur baby.
- Part of a complete first aid care program, which includes remedies for wound care, pain relief and intestinal remedies.
- Ideal for multi-pet homes, this spray can be used on dogs and cats of all sizes and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.15Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.89Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Dr. Lyon's Hot Spot Pet Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$12.29Chewy Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$8.62Chewy Price$8.19Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
save my life
My dog has cancer lesions that bleed and he doesnt help by bothering them, he regularly bleeds if messed with but since this product, able to control his lesion so much better, minimal bleeding and he wont bother them so much either. WIN WIN
This product Is useless. Dog still licks and bites the affected area. The bittering agent makes no difference at all. But something else instead.
Seems to work well and discourages my dog licking his injuries.
Could be better
Followed the directions. It did not work out so well for us. Took FOREVER to dry and peeled within in minutes.
Spray. Is. Good.
I like this spray. This spray is my friend. We have two 1.5 yr old pups who are constantly at war with each other so there are lots of scrapes and boo-boos. They are both big babies too. They don't like their toe nuggets touched, they don't like creams, so one quick shot of this liquid magic and we're good to go. The patient might have a quick pout, but all ends well for all parties involved. Red, irritated belly be gone!
Works as advertised. Seemed to be painless, easy to apply, and itchy wound scabbed and healed within a few days after use. The liquid bandage kept our pup from licking and keeping it from healing.
Had a kitten that had a sore on its ear it helped to get a scab on it would recommend this product
I only needed the product for a short time. But the people who work for Chewy for always are always helpful in meeting the needs their furry customers.
Did not work
This had absolutely no affect on my dogs abrasion other than making her want to lick it more. I tried it on myself and failed to see any kind of protective layer on my skin. I think this was a total waste of money.
Dog licked it right off
I’m not too sure how well this helps heal wounds, but it says that it prevents wound licking and has a bitter agent in it to do so. However, my dog licked it right off the cut on his leg, so the bitter agent doesn’t work.