Help your pup recover faster and easier from a paw injury with the healing power of the PawFlex MediMitt Disposable Dog Bandage. Paw wounds are known to be notoriously difficult to bandage and treat, which is where this innovative form of wound care comes to the rescue with an open construction that allows the non-adherent pad to be placed anywhere on your fur baby’s foot. Stretchy and non-adhesive with a double-catch touch fastener, this bandage fits snugly while also being super-simple to adjust when needed, making the application of medication quick and convenient. This breathable bandage is also water-resistant, completely fur-friendly, and can be thrown away when you’re done with it, making for a safe and simple way to treat your fur baby’s paw ouchies.
- Specially designed to help paw wounds heal faster, with a unique non-slip grip at the wrist to keep bandage secured.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener keeps bandage securely in place but can easily be removed or adjusted if needed.
- Comes with 4 disposable bandages that are specially designed to conveniently help heal and protect doggie paw wounds.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin, and provides full and comfy wound coverage.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
See all items by PawFlex