Pawstruck Ear Cleansing Dog & Cat Solution, 8-oz bottle
About This Item
- Solution cleanses and dries ears in both dogs and cats.
- Gentle cleansing action with aloe vera is suitable for regular use.
- Removes scales and crust.
- Deodorizes ears and leaves behind a sweet pea and vanilla scent.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 4-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Palmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 4.5-oz bottle$7.80Chewy Price
- Wysong Otisol-O Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$9.19List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- SINTRA NATURALS Vegan Pet Wonder Balm, 60-mL tin$13.68Chewy Price
- Vets Preferred 5-in-1 Wash for Dogs, 16oz bottle$14.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.40Chewy Price$106.00List Price$90.63Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price$85.48Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Tea Tree Oil Dog Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80...||Active Ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sda-40...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||—||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Good ear rinse
My down-eared dog's ears can get a lot of build up that collects dirt. This stuff rinses out the dirt and some of the wax, then I use a prescription rinse from the vet to finish the job. 4 stars because I feel it's overpriced compared to equivalents I've tried.