Petpost Probiotic Powder with Prebiotics & Digestive Enzymes for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and effective digestive support in an easy-to-use powder
- Using prebiotics, digestive enzymes and probiotics, this powerful supplement naturally promotes a healthy digestive tract and immune system
- Patented formula guarantees 100 million CFUs of probiotics in every serving to help your pup replenish healthy gut flora and improve digestion
- Guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promote firmer stools and help reduce gas, diarrhea and loose stools
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-991 Plus White Willow Bark Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Ramard Plaque Re-Lease Dental Health Dog Supplement, 31 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Sweet Potato Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 6-oz, case of 24$41.95Chewy Price$58.61List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Pawlife Omega Pup Advanced Skin & Coat Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.15Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.44Autoship Price
- Pawlife Immune Pup Allergy + Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Ultimate Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 14-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$21.91List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Hemp Thrive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wysong C-Biotic Dog Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$18.19Chewy Price$17.28Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Inoculant Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 4-oz bottle$29.89Chewy Price$28.40Autoship Price
- Wysong PDG Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 6-oz bottle$16.09Chewy Price$15.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation solubles...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Maltodextrin, Dried Whey, Yucca Schidigera Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
My 9 year old lab has the worst breath in the world and terrible gas! He’s got good teeth and we have tried everything for him! Saw this and thought why not?! It’s helped with the gas but not his breath so far and it’s been about 3 weeks. We’ll finish the tub and see!
Works really well
We have a GSP that is a little over a year old now. Last summer he started to eat lots of deer poop on our walks in the woods and got a some bad gut bacteria that was hard to get rid of. He always has very loose stools. We ended up putting him on a bland food diet with probiotics and antibiotics from the vet= $$. This year when he started eating poop again I decided to just get him on a regular probiotic. So I found this, and it really works! I haven't even noticed him going for the deer poop anymore. But we give him a heaping 1/4 tsp per cup of food (4 cups), and his stool starting to improve after about a week. I would say after about 2-3 weeks, his stool is back to normal. We still give him probiotics everyday. I would recommend to anyone.
Made things worse!
I was very hopeful with all the online reviews. I would give anything to help my poor baby. This product made things much worse, and then it took more time to get her back to her “normal”.
Hope this works
Haven't had this to long but seems to be helping with my girls allergies
I bought this supplement for my 10 month old Boxer who has the most sensitive stomach in the world. He was constantly having liquid poops and the worst farts, after only a week on this at 1/4 of the dose he should’ve been getting those both stopped. He’s been on it for about a month now with only 1/8tsp per cup of food morning and night (about half the recommended dose) and he’s been doing great. I was worried this would upset his stomach since other supplements have, but it’s been fabulous. I’ve now gotten my two other dogs on this supplement. They all seem to be feeling better and farting less, which is something to say for Boxers and Bulldogs!
I gave this a try because I thought the price was good and not prohibitive--in case it did not help. I have 2 Bostons, they are notorious for sensitive stomachs and gas. Both had bouts with loose stools and terrible, constant flatulence. Within a few doses--the gas was gone.In less than a week, their stools were normal.There has been zero diarrhea since I started them on this product. Both dogs always seem to notice any additives to their food--NOT with this powder. It mixes in quickly and completely with no effort. It is obviously tasteless-does not alter the flavor of their food, and no odor. I am placing a re-order today because I am 100% pleased with the results!
My dog won't touch her food with this product
Not saying it's a bad product, but just that it won't work for my dog. She will not touch her food, no matter how we add it.
Did not work for my dogs
My dogs got upset stomach from this. Ended up throwing away both containers.
Prebiotic &Digestive Enzymes for Dogs
Tried this on my five dogs for 10 days. With no improvement, I’m disappointed, as I really wanted this to help.
This was recommended by someone at our local humane society. My dog has an issue with grass--wants to eat it all the time. Bridget has been getting the powder for about a week and she doesn't seem to have the appetite for grass as much. Hopefully things will continue to go well.