PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three in one dog harness that can be used for walks, jogs, and car rides.
- Seat belt loop on the harness can be used to secure your favorite furball safely in the backseat.
- Back attachment is ideal for running with your dog and the reflective nylon makes him visible in low light.
- Adjustment points let you create a custom fit while soft padding provides ultimate comfort.
- Harness rests on your pup’s chest instead of his throat so you can safely control him when he pulls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$10.27Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$28.40Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.85Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, 32 to 50-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Ocean, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, XS$7.32Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective||Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
469 Customer Reviews
Solid harness for a sturdy dog
I have been using the same harness for most of my dog's life, and it's been great, but we started looking for a new one that does not have the strap right across the chest. Now that my dog is a little older, she's starting to get a little stiff in the joints and I wanted to try a new harness that didn't restrict her shoulder movement. That led me to this harness. So far, it is meeting expectations! It is fairly lightweight but seems sturdy. My dog is pretty stocky and sometimes dog gear doesn't fit her right but this harness adjusted nicely to her chest. The straps are padded so I think it is comfortable for her.
Would like more adjustments
Hard to find a harness that is adjustable enough for my pear/torpedo-shaped dachshund. He has a narrow neck and a deep chest, and this harness allows me to fit it to his neck and chest - but the center chest strap could use some shortening/adjustment. It's loose enough that with enough wiggling, my dog can get his leg through the strap and while he won't get out completely, it is awkward. All that being said, I recommend this harness because of the adjustability, and the reflective threads. I have a nearly all-black dog and he needs the visibility.
Good harness, sadly too large
I've been using the standard Easy Walk harnesses for many years, and recently purchased the 3-in-1 harness in medium for my young & slim (57 lbs.) one year old golden. I liked it so much (and the ease of not having to switch to a car harness), I decided to order another in large for my senior golden girl who is 9 years old & 70 lbs. At its smallest it fit around her body, but was way too big around the neck. The large seemed much, much bigger than the large in Easy Walk. Chewy was wonderful about providing a refund, but I wanted to provide this review for reference in case it helps anyone with sizing.
Not for us
My dog pulls a lot and puts a lot of strain on her neck. We tried this as I was hoping the no pull option at the front of the harness would help. She just pulls through it all and I feel I have less control than when we're just using her collar. When tye leash is attached to the front attachment she trips a lot too. We did some training to get her used to the harness. She doesn't mind wearing it but she couldn't get used to walking with it, and neither could I. Bit of a bummer it didn't work out. The product was decent quality and not too awkward to put on and off.
Leaves horrible rubs on my dog
Tried this out today. Ensured it fit my pet properly and she really isn't a puller but I like to have the added security. When we got back from our walk she was rubbed RAW from this harness. Do not recommend!
We like it. Check sizing!
We had to swap a small for XS. Our pup is between sizes. The small was MUCH too big, but the XS is pretty snug around her chest. The measurements they give for sizing are pretty exact, so check carefully.
I love this harness! My dog was terrified of the harness going over her head, so having multiple buckles where we don't have to put it over her head is a game changer. She's much less scared, and we feel safe taking her on walks now. It seems fairly durable so far. This harness was a game changer for our pup. She is about 35 lbs & the small fits her perfectly.
We have two of these and they are great. Has the ability to be sized for any shape of dog. The car strap is a big help with our wild child during training.
no more escapes. works great
16 week pitbull puppy that is an escape master. my pup has escaped the other 2 harnesses i tried and collars give that chocking effect when she gets stubborn. i wanted to train her to stay by my side better without dragging her by the neck or her escaping. this harness stops her from backing out and helps prevent her digging her heels in. she also seems very comfortable in it.
Too difficult to adjust
The webbing was very difficult to slide through the buckles and not easy to adjust at all. The buckles are so tight that trying to unclasp them was almost impossible for me because I have arthritic hands