PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and simple way for your cat to explore the sights, sounds, and smells and have a safe outdoor experience
- Bungee leash design provides “give” when your cat approaches the end of the leash, eliminating harsh tugging
- Dual adjustment points give a snug, safe fit
- Harness design applies gentle pressure to shoulders, not throat, to safely restrain your cat
- Made of 3/8" wide nylon with comfy, secure straps
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Purple, Medium/Large$26.95Chewy Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Come With Me Kitty Glitter Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Blue, Large: 13 to 18-in chest$15.60Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness, Black, 11 to 14-in chest$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Red Dingo Snake Eyes Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$7.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Cat Harness & Leash, Red, 10.6 to 18.9-in chest$13.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Necoichi ZEN Hariko Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Red Dingo Breezy Love Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip||—||—|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||—||Back Clip|
|Leash Length||5.6 feet||5.6 feet||4 feet||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
846 Customer Reviews
Harness works ok but you have to be extremely careful that it doesn't come loose. Unfortunately the design of the harness guarantees that it will come loose. The harness is tightened around the cats neck by a rubber stopper that just slides along the harness. Over time (read: a few minutes) this stopper will work its way backwards and if the cat just turns around and walks backward it will escape the harness immediately. Better than the one piece harnesses which are even easier to escape, but this harness still doesnt work well. If Pet safe would have made the rubber stopper a buckle type fastener, it might actually work well
It is okay
I got the medium for my little one. She is about 10-11 lb but just smaller in general. Though she has never escaped, the sliding adjustments did not hold for very long. Otherwise, no issue. Just a bit concerning if you have a squirmy buddy. I do like that this is not near the neck and more on the chest, but because she is smaller and the adjustments do not hold, I found it kept creeping up toward her neck even though I kept fixing it. I would say keep looking around. Decent leash, though!
I really like all the adjustment points on the harness. It makes it easier to get a nice snug fix. If Calcifur really tries he can wiggle around and loosen the neck/shoulder one, it is only a rubber ring around the nylon. I got the small, perhaps it is more snug in the larger sizes. Overall though it is great and Calcifur has been enjoying walks in the park with us.
Semi-Indoor cat loves it!!
My longhair-domestic Melon gets so excited whenever I take out this harness!! It's super easy to put on too. My cat is only 6lbs but I got a medium size since she's very fluffy -- having the adjustable sizing was a big help with this as if it's too loose she can be sneaky and slip out of it.
I have one of these (L) that my large cat has been using for years and it has held up well. I got a second one (M, as the S is teeny tiny) for my smaller cat, and one strap is so much longer than the other that she gets her leg stuck in it. Looks like I'm outside the short return window.
Fine for kittens
Got 3 weeks ago for new kittens (4mo). Only used harnesses first, they adjusted quickly. Have only tried using the leashes twice so far but once they are used to them it's a decent length to let them explore without going too far. Green one has been for one kitty, purple for another. Green one has no signs of wear, purple one has started to fray on a shoulder spot, but that kitty also scratched at it frequently at first. Everything is still solid though, they are a decent thickness so the minor fuzziness isn't a bother for us. Easy to adjust if off the cat. Little piece for adjusting isn't too flimsy in my opinion, but my kitties haven't been excessively rough with them either. Seems to be good quality, and should hold up well.
very good but one tiny design flaw
I have two kittens so I just got one since they'll definitely grow out of this size and leash training them has gone well so far. The harness is easy to adjust and reasonably secure. My one (small issue) with it is that the buckles are so small its hard to quickly buckle if your cat is at all squirmy (like mine). When they outgrow this one, I'll probably just size up in the same harness.
My cat begins to panic and flip around whenever I attempt to put this leash on her. I’m not sure if a vest would be a better option, or if I should just give up on trying to take her outside. I wish I could return this to get my money back, but it’s probably too late at this point. Oh well.
Too small for adult cats
I got this harness for my 8-9lb cat and I ordered the small because it said it was for cats up to 12lbs. It is way too small. I could still get use of the leash but the harness is completely useless to me. Unless I get adopt a kitten….
Make sure you measure..
Our 12 pd furbaby gained a bit in his belly, so make sure you measure comfortably around there too! This is very lightweight, while also keeping them cool. The leash included is a nice length for our cat. Will add another review of our thoughts on the Medium sized harness. Hoping we can still return/exchange the Small size.