PetSafe Funkitty Egg-Cersizer Treat Dispenser Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps cats of all ages engaged, active, and stimulated to encourage more play time
- Features the Treat Meter which allows for random treat or kibble distribution from all angles while improving digestion by using portion-control
- Dual purpose toy combines fun with exercise that aids in weight-loss, keeping cats fit as a fiddle
- Adjustable opening allows you to tighten or loosen it making the challenge for your pet easier or harder for them to achieve the ultimate prize!
- Dishwasher safe for easy, hassle-free cleaning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Refillable Squirrel Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- dealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.00Chewy Price
- KONG Naturals Crinkle Ball with Feathers Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- SmartCat Toy Box Balls, Color Varies, 3 Pack$2.41Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- dealCatit Treat Ball Cat Toy, Blue$8.99Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$14.88Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Cat Amazing Sliders Interactive Treat Maze & Puzzle Cat Toy$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$28.60Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chasers, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
345 Customer Reviews
Worth the money.
I purchased 3 different brands/styles of forage toys for my cat 5 months ago. So far only two brands/styles have survived. This egg design has been the most rewarding. If your cat is knocking out all the food in one swipe. The setting is too easy. You have to increase the difficulty level. My cats are batting it around set at a large enough hole only one piece of kibble can fit. Not to mention the simplicity of cleaning it. After a few weeks, soak in warm water with dawn soap for a minutes, wipe down with a paper towel, rinse, and set to dry. We use this every day for afternoon snack. My only regret is buying one.
Treats, treats, treats, EVERYBODY!
My cats enjoy this toy! I love the simple design and that I can change the difficulty level on the fly. It's a learning process at first on how big to make the holes for your treats to they don't just scatter everywhere but we figured it out lol. I also love that this toy has simple internal mechanisms and is dishwasher safe so it's easy to keep clean!
Not for lazy cats
My cats have learned how to get the treats out, however they don't knock it around and chase after it how it's intended. I have to leave the opening fairly large so their slow taps will knock the treats out. Giving 4 stars because it does work as intended and the fact you can change the difficulty is awesome. My cats I guess just don't want to work for treats! Active cats and cats who remember they are hunters will probably love this though.
1 of 2 Cats Enjoy it
My female had no interest in it, which didn't surprise me. She'd rather play with Q-tips and isn't much for treats (weird right?). My male was scared of it! So I showed him how to play with it. Now, he just rolls that thing, slowly, all around until a treat falls out... Just like I showed him. Anyways, I'm giving a 4/5 as opposed to 5/5 because the holes are far too big for all of the treats I've bought. I can't find anything big enough to keep one hole completely open. Luckily, I can leave half a hole open, and that works for my boy!
Must have for bored cats!
I was really hesitant to purchase this but I am so glad I did!!! Our cat is about 3 years old and everything bores him - except for getting treats! This is a great way for him to work at getting his treats AND it keeps him busy! BONUS! You can adjust how easy or hard it is for the treats to fall out. And he is so cute to watch him bat it around!!! Thank you PetSafe! <3
My cat loves this toy and plays with it daily. I fill it with approx 20 treats every 2 days and set it so just one opening is part way open. It presents a tough challenge for him to put work into the reward without it being impossible. The dispenser is easy to fill and adjust. My only complaint is that with certain treats that leave a little bit of coating residue, it can be very difficult to clean within the crevices of where the adjustment holes are.
Exercise for treats
This was a first treat dispenser I purchased for Silver. It was fun watching her figure out how to retrieve the treats.
Keeps her busy
Good treat dispenser. Works as described. I like that it rolls around with a push of the nose and the treats come out easy, or you can change the difficulty level. She figured out how to use it pretty quick and it keeps her occupied looking for treats for longer than putting them out in a trail.
Watch for this
To control how many holes are open and how far, there's a spring-loaded piece to rotate it. Our cat sometimes rotates this in the course of play. I open it fully to make sure that if he does manage to rotate it, he doesn't block so the holes completely and end up going hungry
Not a weeble
This was not as I expected. I was hoping for a dispenser that stayed mostly upright and wobbled to dispense treats and return to standing. Instead this is an egg shaped toy that just rolls around the floor. At least it does not roll too far away like a round one does. I was disappointed. On a positive note, it is easy to fill with adjustable size holes.