PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off, safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Deep Purple, Large: 14 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- DealFrisco Solid Nylon Personalized Martingale Dog Collar, Medium: 17 to 20-in neck, 1-in, wide Red$15.65Chewy Price$16.88List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 2, Large: 19 to 24-in neck, 1.5-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$11.02Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- FearLess Pet Safe Cinch Dog Collar, Teal Hawaiian, Small/Medium$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||—|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Slip On||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1054 Customer Reviews
BEWARE OF SIZING!!!
I purchased two of these for my dog whose beck measures 16 1/2 inches. The large sizing says it is for 13-20 inches. I’m not sure whose measuring tape they used, but it is absolutely wrong. According to my tape, the shortest is 19 1/2 inches and the longest was 25 1/4 inches. I am really tired of these sloppy descriptions when I have to mail order things, so I will definitely be returning these to get my money back. Chewy, please do better!
it's a good collar, I've gotten one for all my dogs now. despite the size chart being funky, the one flaw I've noticed is the fabric holding the tag clip to the collar is pretty thin. I've had one that's still lasting my docile dog for the past 3 years and another that was completely ripped off my rough players after 7 months
Size runs large
Teddy's regular collar measures at 17 inches so I purchased a large. On its tightest setting it hangs loosely around his neck. Medium would be a better fit. The outward webbing edge is also quite sharp looks like a heat cut to prevent fraying.
These are my favorite collars. I've tried a few and I wasn't sure about these at first. No problems with slipping out, she doesn't pull against it as a rule, so far so good. We went to the vet for the first time and these collars are highly recommend. I have trusted this person with two of my treasures. Her word means a lot.
This is a durable collar for dogs. I use these for my dogs. I never have to worry about it breaking. I have dogs that like to pull and I notice they do best with these and dont pull as much. Great quality.
sizing is off
Ordered the martingale collar for my escape artist rescue. After doing much research into escape proof harnesses and collars i settled on a martingale style collar. The product was delivered quickly and appeared to be of good quality. I set it to about what i figured would be the correct size and tried it on her. then set it smaller, then to the smallest size. it was still super loose. Her neck is 16 inches and the chart said the size was from 13 inches to 20 inches. Since I had the product in hand I decided to test it on myself to see what it would feel like to a dog and get a better idea how it works. I can honestly say it doesnt hurt or pull hair like a chain would. It also makes it nearly impossible for an escape artist pupper to get free. I would recommend to others just with the understanding to order a size smaller than the chart indicates. I am giving the product 3 stars only because of the size issue. Because I already have the collar and a huge supporter of our no kill shelter that we got both our puppers from, I will donate the collar to them and get a smaller one. TLDR Order a size smaller than the chart says.
Nice, well made collar
This is a very well made collar from the looks of it! My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it's a bit heavier than I'd like for my 16 pound dog. It's replacing a collar lighter in weight in the same width which I think is a bit more comfortable for my girl. I'll probably donate this one to our local shelter and look for a different one. As always, my order came speedy fast!
Petsafe Collar - sizing chart off
I measured my dogs and checked the chart. Once I got the collar it was apparent it was too large for my dogs. I did not use it so I donated it to my local rescue. I can't recommend as I didn't use it. I bought a different brand.
Oversized based on dog weight
I bought this for my 14 pound dachshund. Based on weight, I ordered a medium. It was much too big. I ended up donating it to my local humane society because that was easier than trying to return it.
Better with the clip.
Our collie slips out of every collar we've had on her. Not this one. Gracie is in training and the martingale collar works the best. We like the closure on the collar as we can adjust the size to fit her perfectly. Others we've purchased didn't have the closing clip.