Until your curious pet can learn to read "Do Not Enter" signs, you can still get the same effect with the PetSafe ScatMat Electronic Pet Training Mat. This unique pet deterrent device is designed to keeps dogs and cats off your countertops, expensive or delicate furniture, and other restricted areas in your home by emitting a completely safe but totally annoying three-second burst of static pulse whenever a four-footed friend sets his paws on it. Lesson learned: "The couch looks cozy, but I think I'll just nap in my bed."
- Unique pet deterrent system is intended for indoor use only with dogs and cats of all sizes.
- Simple to set up and easy to use—just lay it down and switch it on; four sizes available to fit a variety of areas in your home.
- When your pet steps on the mat, he'll feel a mild and harmless three-second static pulse; indicator lights tell you how many times he’s stepped on the mat.
- 3 intensity levels allow you to set the appropriate level of correction based on the sensitivity of your pet.
- DC power pack uses one 9-volt battery (not included); lasts for up to six months or 10,000 activations on one battery.
For indoor use only.
Comes with snap-on 9-volt battery DC power pack.
Click here for batteries.
Click here for the ScatMat power adaptor.
Click here for ScatMat mat extensions.
See all items by PetSafe