Purina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility.
- Crafted with high-quality protein, including chicken as the #1 ingredient to help build lean muscles.
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids help nourish your pup's skin and coat.
- Highly digestible formula supports optimal nutrient delivery.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for puppies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$77.27Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$40.83Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Toy Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural, High Protein +Plus Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Puppy Food, 16.5-lb bag$25.03Chewy Price$30.68List Price$23.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Lamb, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
630 Customer Reviews
Spike loves this stuff. being a puppy, Spike likes to eat anything from those pesky leaves blowing around in the yard to the door stop in the hallway. But, he'll drop everything to get his muzzle into a bowl of these tasty kibbles.
English Choc Lab Puppy Food
I pick up our new puppy next Monday and I purchased this food that was recommended by our breeder. I'm confident that our new puppy will love this food. I also love Chewy because they really care about the dogs they provide this fantastic service for.
Not loving it
Our two puppies have been eating Purina Puppy Chow chicken and rice and we thought we’d try this formula. For some reason they don’t particularly like it all all and have been skipping meals. I have had to top this food with other stuff to make it more palatable for my labradoodle/ shepherd mix and border collie/ blue heeler mix puppies.
Happy Healthy Puppy
When I first got my puppy I fed him a cheaper feed because that’s what my other dog ate. My Little guy was having horrible bowel movements that were never solid. I changed him to purina pro plan puppy and he’s been great! All solid!
Last bag I received had MOLD growing in it.
I have fed my dogs ProPlan for years with no problem, however the last few shipments I've received from Chewy have had issues. Bags torn open or with tiny holes poked in several places-but the last bag had white mold growing ON THE FOOD inside the bag. Not good.
Chewy the company
Chewy was so kind to us when our 11 year old Weimaraner crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We now have a Weim puppy and will be loyal Chewy customers again. I do hope the upper management are good people and treat employees well!
Breeder Recommended This Food
We have always fed our dogs a high quality food and when we took home our Boston Terrier puppy, we asked the breeder for a diet recommendation. (This was our first Boston Terrier.). We were told that she feeds all of her dogs Purina Pro Plan. Since she has a champion dog lineage, we felt we should listen to her and give it a try. The puppy has had excellent health with this diet! We are very pleased and even our veterinarian agreed that this was a good choice for our puppy.
Great puppy food!
My dog, Albus, is 9 weeks old and has been on Purina Pro Plan Puppy since he started dry food. He is addicted to the taste and I’m addicting to the quality ingredients! I only want the best at an affordable price and this IS IT!
Puppy Loves it!
Puppy really loved this food by itself. Sometimes mixed in a little ground beef and would lick her plate clean. Tried a few different kibble for puppy, but this one the one she liked best. Plus it is highly rated.
She doesn’t like the taste!
Our ten month old dog will eat wood, plastic, paper towels and any old garbage laying around, but she literally turns away from this Focus Puppy food. She liked the first bag of Proplan puppy food I bought her and I used it for training. She worked for all of her food. The kibble was smaller and darker. I’m not sure which type of Proplan puppy food it was. There’s no point in trying to train with this food though. She’ll barely eat it when you put a handful on the floor. She walks away and comes back later. She’s thin so I need to find a different food. We’re on the second bag of Proplan puppy food that she doesn’t like.