Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Variety Pack Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Thoughtfully made to help maintain your kitty's urinary tract health, this premium cat food variety pack reduces urinary pH and provides low dietary magnesium.
- Kitties pick from three delicious recipes in this canned cat food variety pack, each made with real fish or poultry to load your cat's dish with the tastes she loves.
- These high protein wet cat food selections are highly digestible to promote optimal nutrient delivery for your furry pal.
- With 25 essential vitamins and minerals plus taurine, an amino acid, this urinary tract wet cat food has the good stuff adult cats need for a lifetime of adventure.
- These high protein urinary cat food entrees are proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.99Chewy Price$34.34List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Urinary Tract Health Seafood Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Poultry Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.99Chewy Price$35.58List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Turkey & Giblets, Ocean Whitefish Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Chicken & Beef & Chicken Variety Pack Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Urinary Tract Health Formula with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Urinary Tract Health Formula Turkey & Giblets Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Urinary Tract Health Formula Beef & Chicken Entree Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Urinary Tract Health Formula Ocean Whitefish Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef & Chicken Entree: Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken By-products...||Ocean Whitefish Entree Classic: Ocean Whitefish Entrée Classic: Ocean Whitefish, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Meat By-Products, Poultry By-Products...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken By-Products...||Ocean Whitefish Classic: Ocean Whitefish, Meat By-Products, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate, Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
331 Customer Reviews
My 7 yr old cat was suddenly having trouble urinating. She would sit in her cat pan for 15-20 minutes at a time and not be able to pee. So off to the Dr we went. She had a UTI and the x-ray said no stones so that was good but she would have to be on special food for the rest of her life since her bladder is very tiny. I tried Royal Canin and she wouldn't eat it. So I tried Hills Science diet and I'm actually relieved she didn't like those 2 brands because the cost is phenomenal so the last on the list of acceptable foods was Purina urinary care. I got the variety pate pack and to my surprise she ate it! I got both wet and dry and she's eating both. She has been on this food for a few days and she is fully urinating again. Her cost is shiny and even softer than it was. It's a bit more expensive than what we were using but my cat is healthy again and that's all that matters to me.
Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Canned Cat Food has kept my boy from having urinary tract issues for a few years now! He enjoys the different varieties, too. A bit more expensive than regular canned food, but not nearly as expensive as going to the veterinarian.
cat actually likes it
Our older cats tend to have some urinary tract issues from time to time and they actually enjoy the Pro Plan food. They won't touch the other stuff we tried. They also enjoyed the Pro Plan Senior food and the dry food for seniors.
Cats like it!
If my cats are happy with their food, I'm happy! I also like that it is healthy for the urinary tract since that had been a problem with a couple of furry babies we had lost in the past.
Kitty says okay
My very old cat is so finicky. She will eat these flavors if I rotate them. It is nice because she will not eat any prescription foods.
Wet cat food
I recommend chewy for all your pet food. I buy all my cat food from them. I love the choices, the prices and the speed of delivery. In these times with the local stores having empty pet food shelves chewy is a god send.
Finicky but eats this
Being more than 18 years old, and outlived her sister by 7 years already, she is as finicky as it gets. That said, it's great to know that when our Vet recommended the urinary diet food, You guy's delivered! and she's actually eating it!!! Kudo's!!
I have three cats of two are seniorsr and other one 5yrs my one senior 11yrs old has issues with urinary tract. This is a great food as she will eat it all, other friskies she just eats the gravy part. This pate she eats it all.
Starting now, with kidney healthy food
Our 9 month Siamese is being feed Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health NOW in hopes of avoiding RX brands later (that are twice as much money) To be honest, Romeo will eat anything he can get into his mouth. He's not the least bit finicky, so he gobbles up every varity offered as if he's in a pet food commercial. Best part, he's maintaining his sleek figure on two cans a day plus a 1/4 cup of dry Purina Pro Plan.
Lionel loves it.
Lionel tells me when it's breakfast & dinner time. He was not eating the dry food so much for whatever reason and was losing weight. I started giving this AM & PM and his 11 year old self has become like a spring chicken.