Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Maine Coon cats 15 months and older.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy bones and joints that can be strained by a large cat’s stature.
- Maintains heart health with an exclusive blend of heart-healthy nutrients like taurine, EPA, and DHA.
- Supports healthy skin and coat, helping to keep those shaggy, dense coats shiny and bright with breed-specific nutrients.
- Specialized kibble designed to be easily grasped and chewed while promoting oral health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Turkey & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.19Chewy Price$19.18Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$42.76Chewy Price$40.62Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.53Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.45Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Persian Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Corn...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
232 Customer Reviews
My cat is not a purebred MC but he's pretty big (long and slim but 15lb), with long hair which is silky on his back but super floofy on his underbelly. He has a distinct difference to his coat in winter,too. I believe he's a MC Ragdoll mix, and my vet agrees. He's a rescue so until I fork up the cash for a DNA test I won't know for sure. He tended to have itchy skin and lots of hairballs even though I brush him daily (which he loves), and this formula has greatly reduced that. He loves it! He's never been one to come running for dry food until this one.
My Maine Coon loves this stuff
I tried to feed our new Maine Coon kitten organic dry cat food but she didn't like anything so we tried the kitten version and now the adult version and she eats it up. It's hard to find but she eats every last bit of it. No upset stomach, no issues.
Maine Coon Craves This
Our Maine Coon cat absolutely love Royal Canin's Maine Coon dry food. He loves biting into the big kibble & snubs his nose at other dry cat food. At 11yrs old his teeth are in great shape. Just wish Chewy would carry the larger 14lb bags.
Awesome product. Great price deal (steady order every 8 weeks)
I've had all kinds of cats & they all love this dry food!
Why are the kibbles so big?
I trust that this brand uses good ingredients in their food but the kibbles for this variety are huge. My cat doesn't like the size of them so I have to crush them or soak them in water for her to eat them.
This is probably a great product - but our mainecoon is only 8lbs and she could not eat the nuggets as they were too big. We will have to donate to our Cat Care Society.
we love RC
The best dry food for our Sunni. We’ve tried 2 other brands and he had the smelliest poop. Switched to RC MC and you couldn’t tell I have a cat in my house.
My Girls Say Two Thumbs Up!
I don’t know if it’s the taste, or the larger than usual kibble, but both my Siberians love this kibble better than any other dry food out there. Given a choice, or a combination of dry food in one dish, both girls will pick out all the Royal Canin first, every time. I’ve tried nearly every high quality brand of dry food out there over the last 15 years, several raw foods, freeze dried foods, and quality canned foods as well - yet I always end up coming back to this as it is the only food they will consistently eat enthusiastically. I don’t know exactly what it is about this particular food, but I’ll keep buying it. Note: This kibble is too large for it to be safe for young kittens. But, Royal Canin has kitten kibble too.
My Maine Coon loves it!
Our Maine Coon, Meltyre, always ate what his highly-allergic brother ate, which were two very expensive prescription kibbles. After we lost his brother, we didn’t think Mel could/would transition to this food. He adapted very quickly, and seems to enjoy chomping and crunching the extra-large nuggets! We’re really grateful, as this (excellent) kibble costs less than 1/2 what his prescription diet cost. Better boxing-habits, too. Happy cat, happy cat-parents!