Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for adult cats to support kidney health.
- D = Delectable to help stimulate appetite in cats and encourage eating with morsels in gravy texture.
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume.
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels.
- Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support Wet and Dry Cat Food varieties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support T Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Pate with Tuna Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Early Support with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork Liver...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...|
|Special Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
743 Customer Reviews
Small size, but kitty loves it
I use this as a snack for my CKD kitty. She loves it! I usually have issues with feeding her chunky food - thankfully, this does NOT make her throw up like others have. The only issue with this food is that it only comes in a smaller size, which is not very cost efficient. I wish it came in 5oz!
Fur baby not interested
My 14 year old fur baby who has kidney disease is not fond of this particular wet renal cat food. None of the renal wet cat food really. I've tried different ones. There is not a great selection of wet renal food for cats. They just don't like the taste and it's money down the drain when they don't eat it. It's not cheap! I'm trying to find someone whose cat has kidney disease that I can give the wet food too. I can't afford to throw it away.
Have to mash
My cat doesn't love the pate renal food, bought this type hoping to doctor up the regular to make it inciting. My cat hasn't many teeth, these chunks don't mash easily, ends up being too chunky plus I add water so he can drink more than chew. In this case I wouldn't recommend but my other cat, who doesn't need it, loves it!!
If my cat likes it, I like it
Likely most of us have cats that are a bit finicky and when they come down with CKD, it’s worrisome when you hear that they can only eat one kind of food for the rest of their lives. I am so happy that my cat loves this food! She likes it in every flavor and definitely prefers the chunks with gravy to the pate.
My senior cat was just diagnosed with kidney disease. We switched her to royal canin prescription diet hard food but she has always loved wet food as a treat. My vet (who is also my best friend) said the wet food is probably better for adding moisture into her diet so I got a case of this to give as an added treat. We fed her friskies wet food as a treat prior to her diagnosis. She made the transition with no issue. She loves this wet food and it doesn’t smell terrible like other wet foods either which is a win! I do wish the cans were bigger so it would be more value for the money as it’s quite pricey.
Royal needs more variety
My 20 year old will only eat the slices in gravy; I tried the others but they are all pate and she hates pate. Why can’t Royal make more flavors such as tuna, beef, turkey slices in gravy? Is there a way to send a request to them?
Only canned food my cats will eat.
The three Royal Canin canned foods for renal support are the only foods my 2 compromised cats will eat consistently, and my other cat who is digestively healthy will eat it too (but he eats almost anything). When this food becomes unavailable we really struggle. Please Royal Canin, do NOT discontinue production of any of your renal support products. Thanks Chewy for your effective communication, convenient, dependable delivery and terrific customer service.
Great but EXPENSIVE
My picky 17 year old cat with renal disease eats this food with enthusiasm. However, the 3 oz. cans are tiny and EXPENSIVE. Please royal canin (and chewy), don’t prey on people’s need to provide their animals with proper medical care. My little senior cat eats approximately 2.5 cans per day which is 75 cans a month. $150 is a lot to spend on cat food each month.
Was looking for something to add to her renal support menu. She licks the "sauce," but pretty much leaves the solid. I'm OK with that.
My kitty likes the taste and texture
My kitty hates the pate style kidney support wet food we've offered her. She seems to like this food with slices and gravy. We add a bit of warm water to add to her hydration. She loves it!