Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support T Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for adult cats to support kidney health.
- T = Tasty to help stimulate appetite in cats and encourage eating with thin slices in gravy texture.
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume.
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels.
- Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support Wet and Dry Cat Food varieties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Pate with Tuna Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support A Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Early Support with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Texture||Sliced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
409 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this!
My 14-year-old cat was recently diagnosed with early stage kidney disease. I have never been able to successfully transition her from Fancy Feast to a healthier option until I tried this food. I previously tried the Hill's Diet kidney formula and she refused it. This food is similar to Fancy Feast sliced in gravy. If I mix the foods together, she thinks she is being poisoned and refuses to eat, so I never let the two foods touch on her dish. Day 1 & 2 I put a teaspoon of the Royal Canin on her dish, not touching her Fancy Feast. She immediately ate it. Day 3 & 4 I did 25% RC/75% FF, Day 5 & 6 50/50, and day 7 & 8 75% RC/25% FF. Day 9 100% RC. Now she refuses to eat Fancy Feast and only wants the Royal Canin. It has been a surprising success so far
Worth trying but my cat says no thanks
I bought Renal T because my cat was getting less interested in the Renal D and wasting a lot of it, but this one was worse. She takes a few licks of it and then rejects it. It’s likely just her personal preference but this one is a no for my cat. Shes been eating the Renal support E loaf, although she normally prefers chunks and gravy food so I’m still hoping to find one that she likes. She’s eventually going to get sick of the loaf one.
The only renal support she'd eat
She, Daphne, a 15-year old short hair, tried b/d food a couple of times but she would not eat more that a couple of bites even though I knew that she was hungry. She will eat Royal Canin' "T" though in Washington State, it was juicier than here in Alabama. But I'm grateful for Chewy so that I can obtain it here.
Renal support foods
Both my cats hate this food! I end up scraping their bowls & throwing it away. They, unfortuately hate all the kidney foods, wet & dry. It scares me because the one with kidney failure MUST eat. We are giving him an IV everyday.
Sophie, my 12 year old Abyssinian likes this food, and she’s a fussy eater. She prefers the “T” to the “D” flavor, and will eat the “D” but a little more reluctantly.
My super picky cat loves this.
Gravy and little chunks make this a hit with my kidney challenged senior cat. I’ve tried ALL the others and she won’t eat but this one has her appetite up and her weight a bit better too.
Royal Canin cat food
This is prescription cat food and it’s really hard to find here at all. I called Chewy for help. The person I spoke to was so knowledgeable and helped me through ordering it and it was here in less than a week. I was so thankful and my aged cat loves the food. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Auto ship of food
This is perfect I don’t have to remember to pick up the food. It will automatically come to me thank you for offering this service
My Cat Loves This Flavor
I have a very finicky cat. He will only eat 2 types of his new Renal Support diet. And T flavor is one of them.
Third kind/time's the charm?
I think we have a KD food that is liked!!!!! Romulus ate a whole teaspoon without me having to add wet food he shouldn't eat, his brother Remus ate his spoonful as well. Fingers crossed it stays liked!!! 5 stars because Romulus ate a whole teaspoonful.