Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary Cat Treats, 7.7-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- These urinary cat treats are part of a veterinary-exclusive line of formulas for cats with urinary health concerns.
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Urinary cat treats formulated to be compatible with Royal Canin Urinary SO diets.
- Perfect treat for cats requiring long-term urinary support and bladder care.
- Perfect way to reward and treat your cat without interfering with her therapeutic diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Urinary Health Crunchy Cat Treats, 1.8-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Crunchy Bites Crunchy Cat Treats, 1.8-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
931 Customer Reviews
We’ve been waiting so long for these treats to be in stock. They would wait every day for their special treat and there were none. They are all on the SO diet & can’t eat other treats. They were so excited when I opened the new bag. They have always loved these treats and they don’t interact with their SO urinary diet. They come in a large bag which we love. The treats are small enough for small cats. Some manufacturers make theirs the size of dog kibble. They shipped quickly and the auto ship is convenient. We are so happy!
Yummy & healthy for my cat
My cat is on a special diet because of urinary problems and these treats are the only one's he can have. He absolutely loves these treats, he comes running when he here's me shake the bag or I say treat. If your cat has urinary problems buy them these treats but of course check with your vet first.
Favorite treats back in stock!
After a long wait, this Treat product for our cat's urinary issues, is available again! They missed them, and our 3 cats are happy also. These Treats are the most flavorful we've found, and they 'beg' for them daily. We actually feed them less per 'serving' because a couple of kibble goes a long way! Great value.
They are making them again!
These are great for cats with urinary health meeds. They stopped producing them for awhile—now Chewy is one of 2 places they can be found. My cat loves them. I had been carefully giving out the last few of his last bag when I found these
Urinary Diet Cat Treats
I've tried several urinary diet treats and this is the only one all three of my cats favor. It is also the best value in terms of size and price. The biggest drawback is availability, which lately is every five months or so and then usually for two to three days, until the next five months.
Cats LOVE these
So great to have Urinary supporting treats for my one cat who is on this diet. Both cats really go for these treats! So glad my Vet, Dr. Barber, at Animal Care Clinic in San Luis Obispo recommended these.
only one treat
i just opened my box with the treat inside. opened the treats and gave one to my cat. left the room for about 2 seconds and came back chew marks on the bag. needless to say he likes them since these are the only treats he can have.
My KittyCat Loves these! She is a picky lady, but these she just loves. I'm so happy to find a treat for her that is for her medical condition and is tasty
My cat eats these treats, which is good considering he's on a special diet, & they coincide with his diet food, but they're difficult to get nowadays, consistently out of stock.
On behalf of my cat
I love these and I’m so glad my mom found them at Chewy. I’ve had a bad UTI (what the vet said) and these are the only treats I can have. I LOVE THESE!