Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for cats prone to weight gain with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Moderate calorie content for ideal weight maintenance.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$62.16Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$47.04Chewy Price$44.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$187.96Chewy Price$178.56Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$243.96Chewy Price$231.76Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
446 Customer Reviews
Cat will not touch this food
I bought the moderate calorie version of this food to deal with my cat’s crystals because we couldn’t find the regular morsels in stock anywhere. My cat has had the regular version and gobbles it up. He will not even look at this stuff. It comes in what looks like a water as opposed to a gravy. Tried giving it to our other cat just to try and not waste it, and he won’t touch it either. Don’t waste your money and just try to find the regular version of this.
Not a big hit
The vet wanted our cat to lose weight as well as start with a urinary diet. He isn't crazy about this food. He prefers a pate type of food. If I put this in a blender and purée it, he seems to eat it, but always leaves some left over. Finicky cat, and no one (pets included) likes to eat diet food. As far as the product for urinary and low calorie features, it seems to work well. I would give it more stars for the purpose of the food, but fewer stars because he doesn't enjoy it. Royal Canin was recommended by two vets, so I believe it to be a fine product.
Grateful for Chewy
One of my cats needs this for maintenance after urinary crystals. He has been eating this formula for a few years & so far so good! I am glad this is available via Chewy, so I am not clearing out the inventory at the pet store lol.
My cat loves it so I'm happy with it as well. It does make him urinate a lot which is what the vet wants. :) So vet and kitty love = Happy Pet Guardian. Very grateful that Chewy had it in stock, too.
My orders always arrive within one to two days. There is an incredible variety of products to choose from. I am on Autoship, and the savings are great considering I have to purchase a prescription diet for my pet!
This is the only food that actually helps to prevent crystals forming in my older cat. Without this food, she would be constantly coming down with Urinary Tract Infections.
Prices are too high. Increased recently. Otherwise, my cat likes it and it seems to be controlling his bladder problems.
Not sure if it is the moderate calorie or the morsels. My cat is licking all of the gravy but not eating the food. The real problems is that this is the only moderate calorie offered in small cans.
Perscription cat food
Cat eats this readily. Never had a urinary problem since he started this food. Cost is crazy. Not just at Chewy but anywhere you can buy it.
Royal Canin has saved my kitty's life. After rescuing him from the barn, we'd become attracted. He's a charmer. Without this food and $1200 in vet bills from crystals in his urine we were looking at $4000 surgery to make him pee like a girl. Thanks Royal Canin for the perfect food!