Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive cat food for cats with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Tapioca...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2152 Customer Reviews
finicky cat gobbles
This must be extra flavorful, because my cat usually sticks his nose up at his 'special diet' dry foods! I would love a smaller bag option, as I only have the one cat...but this bag must stay pretty fresh because he still eats 6-8 weeks after opening! (also no bladder problems since I started with this in January!) Try it!
Fixed the problem
My poor guy has FLUTD. I found out when he started spraying around the house, trying to tell me something was wrong. The vet put him on this food and the spraying just stopped!! I’m sure it helps make him feel better too. Never had any problem to get him to eat it. It must taste pretty good as my other cats want to eat it too. I have to sprinkle a couple pieces in their dishes too.
Adult Urinary SO
My cats have been on this food for the last 28 years. my first cat needed it being a Russian blue was prone to urinary tract infections. she at the time had a sister and brother so they went on too. as years went on had 13 cats and they have all been on since there brothers and sisters have been on so is a great food.
Great Cat food
My cats love this, even the only he’s without UTI issues/ so thankful for Chewy in being able to supply my fur babies, especially given the supply chain issues.
Better than Hill"s C/D!
I had all of my Kitty cats on hills S/O for several years because of one of them having stress. bladder issues. When they started puking, I started looking for other alternatives. I tried Hills C/D that most people switched too after the SO. But they both started puking on that as well and quit eating. This is a much better alternative for them and they eat the heck out of it. There's still been a little puking, but I think that's because they're eating so much of it after not eating at all. I will definitely be buying this again. Chewy was great because they refunded me for the food that didn't work, and as you know this stuff is super expensive. I will probably eventually. Convert my Kitty cats to fresh food as they get older, but in the meantime this is working, so I'm going with it.
Fills up my Cat
Have a large Maine Coon and he is new to this food and seems to like it. Chewy had it delivered the very next day after ordering. Was pleased with this quick service.
Good but by vet rx only
This cat food in addition to meds from the vet fixed my cat's issues with protein and crystal build up. He had to be on for 3 months, but we're now able to switch to a non prescription food for urinary health. While it's expensive, it costs a whole lot less than surgery. Also chewy was fantastic and had it delivered the next day!
Cat loves it
Had to switch to this diet becuase of a urinary problem. My cat had no problems acclimating and loves the new food.
Three for three
My cat who needs this food, my second cat who needs Rx food but is allowed to eat this food, too, and my little rescue kitty all like it. Not love it but like it so I consider that a success.
This product saved me thousands of dollars.
This product really helped me out. My cat had stones in her bladder. 7 to be exact. After a month of taking it everyday she only had 1 stone left. And the doctor said that one still slowly devolve with time like the rest of them. I'm glad bc if she had the other type of bladder stones I would have had to pay thousands of dollars for surgery. The added benefit is that my cat LOVES the taste of this product. Before she had to switch to this food she would take a while to eat her meal. Now as soon as I wake up in the mornings she'll start meowing so I can give her food.