Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Calm Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive formula for cats during periods of adaptation that may be experiencing digestive upsets, skin irritations, or urinary sensitivities related to stressful situations.
- Hydrolyzed milk protein and L-tryptophan promote calming of your cat’s fearful behaviors in stressful situations or environments.
- A precise blend of fibers helps ingested hairs pass through your cat’s stool.
- Targeted amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce the skin barrier to support skin and coat health.
- This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.88Chewy Price$53.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney + Mobility Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Calming, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
284 Customer Reviews
My Cat's Favorite
This dry food, which is served along with wet food is my cat’s favorite dry food. On occasion, I put out an additional dry food to provide the cat with variety. One of the alternatives is to help prevent hairballs and the other is to support dental health. They are eaten, but only after the Calm is gone. During the recent short period of time when Calm was not available, I panicked. I was not sure that my cat would survive it. We made it through all right. I am truly thankful that Calm is available again! We are going to start our second bag since Calm has been back!!
Definitely Worth Trying for Feline Territory Issues!
We have 5 cats and after 6 years, a territory marking issue started - caused by intimidation of 10 yr old shyest kitty by two others. We have been feeding these 3 kitties the Calm food for almost two weeks now. We definitely believe this food is helping to keep personalities calm (no marking). It is very expensive, but when you are faced with no alternatives (not possible to rehome marking cat), it is definitely worth it!
My cat loves this stuff
My cat had been eating Royal Canin Urinary S/O food and was doing OK with it, but she really likes the Calm formula that also has the S/O index. Our vet recommended this because the cat seemed kind of skittish. The cat has been eating this for two weeks now. She loves it, has no issues digesting it and is very happy.
Placed our order and had it sent to vet in FL where we were on vacation. Staff at vet's office refused the package and when we found out, we called to have the order sent to our home address. Turns out the chewy order got home before we did!! Even with this misunderstanding. Think that's pretty impressive service. Thank you!!
RC Calm Rx diet
This helps my little red haired girl stay a bit calmer. She’s been known to “body check” her big sisters but it isn’t done in a playful way. She also gets the RC Urinary Rx’d diet. Please check the expiration dates on your bags. This one was delivered a few minutes ago. It’s been ongoing and I recently noticed.
My problem children
So I have four gorgeous neutered Persian boys. They are my life. But two of them have anxiety/dominance issues. Fritzi is very shy with everyone except me. He hisses and hides if someone comes over. With me, he is an angel. Loving and funny. But he has severe anxiety even if he just hears a noise from outside, sometimes I can’t even tell what triggered the anxiety, but he even hides from me. He started to lose weight on a food that is actually higher in calories than this one. Since he eats this food, the anxiety attacks are gone and he is gaining weight. I am not saying I like the ingredients but I can’t deny it is working and helps him a lot. My other baby: Jamie is the smallest and most fragile of all four BUT he thinks he could beat a lion. And he is very territorial. Also out of nowhere sometimes he wakes from his sleep and runs to the back porch door growling, looking out but there is nothing there. After an episode like this, he is on edge for days. Also he picks on anyone who dares to sleep on any of “his” thirteen cat trees but since he eats this, he completely changed. And immediately, like in a few hours. Since then there is no picking fights, no edgy behavior and he is active, playful and energetic. So I would say this food is magic. Oh and they like it too. He is usually picky but eats this like an excavator.
So far so good!
I started adding this to my cats’ food (I have 4) a day or two before I left for vacation. My house sitter reports my house does not smell. This is significant in that usually my two younger males spray my walls when I’m gone and it’s nasty!! Fingers crossed! I’m currently mixing it half and half at least.
My cats favorite!
I have two Persian cats and they have to have their calm food!
Looks like its working. The boys are enjoying the addition to their feeding & they are way, way calmer than they were. Between this & the defusers we are using the boys are back to "normal" kitties. I am so glad this is offered & that my vet suggested it. Mixing it with their other food & it's a hit.
Excellent worked great
My raggdoll began losing weight and her hair, it became coarse. She had licked off all the hair off her belly, back legs, and tail. The vets kept telling me it’s allergy to a flea bite. After 1 and a half of the 4 lbs bags she has put on weight and grown back her beautiful coat that is soft. Well worth the cost.