Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for cats prone to weight gain with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Moderate calorie content for ideal weight maintenance.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$211.96Chewy Price$201.36Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$207.96Chewy Price$197.56Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$263.96Chewy Price$250.76Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Tapioca...||New: Corn, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Weight Management||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
907 Customer Reviews
Prompt & Perfect!
Royal Canine SO was prescribed by my vet for my cat's UTI issues. Chewy made the prescription authorization process from my vet super easy. My 2 cat's, who only likes 1 brand of food, are eating this since day 1. After 1 week their clumps are already fewer & normal size instead of small frequent clumps & they're no longer nursing (licking) that area. I'm truly surprised by this Royal Canin SO food. It's saving me big $$ on 2 vet treatments. So the higher cost of food is saving me $$. Easy, fast, convenient & great prices. As well as great customer service & product guarantees. Thank you Chewy!
Well, they like this one a little better than the regular calorie
My cat was diagnosed with calcium oxalate crystals about 7 months ago so I switched her and her siblings to the prescription food for urinary care. They loved the first brand I tried (Blue Buffalo WU). Unfortunately there has been supply issues with this brand so I had to order a substitute. They disliked the Royal Canin and, since the WU food is reduced calorie I was thinking that they might like the reduced calorie type. No they don’t. They like it a little more than the regular calorie flavor but there is always food left over in the bowls and I only give them a small amount of dry food to being with. Luckily I am able to switch back to the Blue Buffalo because it is in stock again but I may have to become a prescription food hoarder.
Stinks like no other
This vet Royal Canin SO dry cat food stinks like no other! We still have to mix half of this vet recommended SO dry cat food with his old PREFERRED Royal Canin dry DIGESTIVE food, in order for him to eat it at all! If you know any cat owner whose cat vaccums his food down, then pukes it all up, the Royal Canin DIGESTIVE is great! Kibbles are large enough, they have to chew it! So for now and maybe forever, we'll have to continue mixing half and half.
Prescribed for Little Bit
Our Little Bit Pixie Bob cat loves this food and she has to have it according to her veterinarian. She had a problem when she was a year old and the treatment she received along with this food cleared it up. She has never had a problem since then is now 15 yrs old.
Bandit will eat it!
The Vets always push Science Diet and I have yet to have a dog or cat that will eat it, thank goodness they let me return it for credit. Bandit has the urinary crystals so I really needed to find an OS that he would eat. I started adding some gradually to what I had been feeding until there was 100% Royal Canin in his dish. I wish it wasn't so expensive for those of us on a fixed income, but it is a great product!
Royal Canin S/O
I am so very pleased that you carry and I am able to purchase this product and the canned wet food also. Our car Rerun has had quite a history of crystals in his urine and bladder. He had surgery to remove crystals that we to big to pass and his bladder was blocked. $3,000 later he has been maintaing and doing very well on this product, it is really necessary for him as this is all he can eat to stop the serlite crystals that his body produces. Thank you !!
The best dry cat food!!
My cat had bladder stones and my vet gave me this food for him and said come back in a month. One month later the stones were gone and he no longer needed surgery! They also have another dry food for cats with uti's !!
My boys liked it the first week, then one refused it, the other half heartedly eats it. We carefully pushed all air out and revealed it but it lost its freshness way to quickly.
cats love it
I switched from the regular Urinary dry food to the moderate calorie one because my cats free feed, and the one who should weigh 17 pounds weighs 20 pounds - he's still very athletic, but I don't want him stodgy. And my floofy one weighs 11 pounds and should only weigh 10. So I swapped this in, no mixing, and it is just as popular. The puma prefers his wet food (he gets most of a can a day) but the floof actually prefers the kibble. So if they don't increase the amount they eat, this should help shed the pounds.
Just a Note ~
Everything was packaged very well, and this time, none of my smaller boxed items got "squashed" by the larger ones. You "Chewy" folks are very pleasant to correspond with, which makes my kitties and I happy to do business with you ~