SecureAway Dog Flea Collar Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Covers your dog’s flea collar for style and protection.
- Flexible to accommodate a variety of flea collars.
- Comes in stylish designs that are sure to make your pup stand out at the park!
- Designed with a heavy-duty buckle and D-ring for leash attachment.
- Available in multiple colors and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Blue, 2 doses (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs up to 15 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- TickCheck Remover Spoon with Tick ID Card, 3-pack$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Adams Plus Flea Control Indoor Fogger, 3-oz, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||n-a||Deltamethrin.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55% (S), Methoprene 1.02%.||Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, Other Ingredients: 84.43%....||Cedar Wood Oil And Peppermint Oil|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Collar Type||Standard, Flea & Tick Collar Protector||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||—|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
The collar looks great and is sturdy. Getting the flea collar in the clips was a challenge. The collar covers the flea collar completely and looks good on my boy
great invention! beats having two have 2 collars, also had problem w/flea collar falling off. this as stopped that from happing. love it!
I love the way the flea collar attaches to this collar. It acts as one collar instead of two
Idea is good Execution is bad Clips are not placed in appropriate places We have very active dogs and the flea collars keep slipping out from under the Protector I purchased 3 Was a waste of money
Strong collar, too large.
The sizing is inaccurate. this collar is a large and is way too big.
Thanks for the great invention!
I started using the Seresto flea/tick collars several years ago when my vet recommended them. A couple of years ago I started making home-brew modifications to my dogs' regular collars to secure the Seresto collars to them, but nothing worked quite right. So, I was elated to see when I purchased my latest round of flea/tick collars that a regular collar with special clips is now on the market! I've had them on my dogs now for about a month and all is working well. I do wish that the clips could be purchased separately so that they could be put on any collar.
I could have been rich!
I have been using Seresto Flea and Tick collars on my goldendoodle for years and disliked seeing two collars on her neck. When we got our Cavalier King Charles, her little neck did not support two collars and I thought, "What if I could attach the flea collar inside her regular collar?" Well, as you have it, Secure Away has done a great job of doing just that! Very pleased with SecureAway collars!
For dogs that use small Seresto collars only!
My dog’s neck is roughly 14” in diameter so the medium collar needs to be on the smallest settings causing it to be bulky. So I bought this to hopefully use on the biggest setting so it doesn’t get caught on his harness. However the loops the hold the flea collar are tiny to be used with the under 18 lbs collar. But my dog weighs 33 lbs so I can’t use it.
I really like this collar. Hides and secures the flea collar really well. I just wish it came in a larger variety of colors and prints.
Thank you, thank you! Finally, someone solved the problem of multiple collars! It works great and was easy to insert the flea collar into it. Everyone that I've shown it to has also been impressed.