SmartCat Corner Litter Box
About This Item
- Triangular shape fits perfectly into corners and can be easily tucked away.
- Designed to help keep the litter contained in the box with its high sides. Perfect for cats that tend to kick there litter.
- Features a convenient litter fill line to show exactly how much litter to use.
- Perfect for homes with limited space. Designed to be space-saving.
- Made with durable plastic resin, this product is meant to last and will stand the test of time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$31.89Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Litter Box$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Navy, Large 19-in$9.34Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Van Ness Translucent Enclosed Cat Litter Pan, X-Large$36.59Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Navy$13.12Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Van Ness Track-Less Litter Mat$6.49Chewy Price$9.19List Price
- Catit Cat Pan Litter Mat$11.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Van Ness High Sides Cat Litter Pan, Blue, Large$11.09Chewy Price
- Van Ness Large Framed Cat Litter Pan, Color Varies, Large$8.19Chewy Price$11.79List Price
- Catit Hooded Cat Pan Replacement Carbon Filters, 2 count$3.37Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.20Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan, Corner||Pan||Pan||Pan, Top Entry||Pan|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
I love this litter box. My cats do not.
I have multiple cats and had the jumbo sized rectangular litter boxes, which worked great but I wanted to space savings of a corner box. I previously had a jumbo corner box which was perfect, but it was black and the litter dust just made it look horrible all the time (plus it seemed somewhat flimsy by comparison to my jumbo rectangle boxes). It looked so bad I just got rid of it and went back to the huge rectangles. I saw this box, in this wonderful dust-hiding color, and thought I'd give it a try. My cats are not huge--all but one in the 11-12 pound range--but this box is SO small. There is always urine outside the box and their poop is sometimes on the edges. Yuk! Which is a shame because I love the quality of this box, the plastic is thick and smooth and it's sturdy when you pick it up filled with litter, but it is just way too small. I have multiple boxes and scoop multiple times/day (because I work at home) so it's not that the box is too full. It's just too small for their bodies. I would implore this company to make a larger corner box and I will be a loyal customer for life.
This litter box was working great until my cat started to go straight in. Her butt would go right outside the litter box so obviously, it didn’t work out for us. However, if you have a smaller cat, I think it’d be fine. Just be conscious that this could happen to you. Definitely a space saver though, I wish it worked out.
Space-saving litter box!
Our new kitten loves this litter box. The "corner" style fits nicely in his room. We appreciate the high sides which prevent litter from being kicked out of the box. Highly recommend this box for cat parents facing small-space issues.
Sturdy and stops most litter
I placed this litter box in a cat 3 story cage I have. (when we are packing to go away for a few days, it's best the cats don't try to run out thus the temporary lock up). the cage previously had a square litter box. This corner box solves many problems. It makes better use of space, stops most of the litter spill over, (Not all, but far better than the original box). And the cats can exit easily with the cutaway.) It's very sturdy. I would buy it again.
Good litter box. Stays in place and takes up less space. If you have a big cat, get the larger size. My female is fine in it but my big male fills the whole box! Still, no over the side accidents.
Perfect fit. Cats are fine with it. Just what we needed!
I can already tell that this will be a gamechanger * Better quality than the predecessor - thickness with a line for litter * Good size for me - I live in a studio, I don't want my entire bathroom to be a kitty litter box, but I also want my cat to have enough room so that he does his thing * My studio apartment is no longer a giant kitty litter box * it looks super cute with the Frisco Paw shaped Cat Litter Mat. Well as cute as a cat litter box could * I don't like the covered litterboxes (you have to disassemble to scoop, and it traps the order inside); and this one has perfect height for my cat so that he is not burying poo and tossing the litter outside the box (as was happening)
Nice size for average cat
My cats are medium size and this box is perfect. We have a jumbo box and it felt too big for them. This one will be easy to do monthly cleanings. Fits nicely in corners.
Box larger and deeper than expected. Decided we needed a change and box arrived the day after I placed order. Smooth sides make clean up a breeze. My 13 year old cat has no problem getting in and out. Transitioning to pine litter, so started with new box as suggested.
This was bigger than I thought. I have two cats and they change from room to room so now I have this one to put in the corner of my office. It’s a perfect fit and out-of-the-way. My bigger cat is 14 pounds and he is able to fit in there with no issues. Cleans up nicely too.