Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable, stress-reducing alternative to the traditional cone is recommended by vets.
- Covered areas are kept clean and dry, which prevents bacteria and dirt from causing an infection.
- Around-the-chest closure adds some pressure to the chest, which helps to reduce stress levels.
- Made from a non-toxic, breathable, 4-way stretch fabric that is machine washable for reuse.
- Suitable to cover salves, protect hot spots, wounds, bandages, skin conditions and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMedipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Large$44.07Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- DealMedipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$35.71Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- DealDr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.35Chewy Price$9.83Autoship Price
- DealThe Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2-oz$13.90Chewy Price$13.95List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- DealShed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Royal Blue, XX-Small$42.99Chewy Price
- DealLubriSyn HA Hyaluronic Acid Horse & Pet Joint Supplement, 8-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$24.41Autoship Price
- Dealkin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealSuitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Pink Camo, XX-Large$29.79Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- DealHealthy Breeds Pomeranian Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealDavis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.42Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.45Autoship Price
- DealVetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||—||Recovery, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid||—|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
354 Customer Reviews
Wish I'd found this sooner
My dog licks. Can't wrap since it needs air. Too low for the inflatable collar to be effective and he's going blind so the cones freak him out. This device is amazing! Got a medium (he's a 28lb terrier mix). Is adjustable around the body so fits perfectly there. A little long for his legs, but a little fold up actually provides a little reinforcement and it stays up. I can see where a chewer could get thru the fabric but works perfectly for us!
I purchased this for my lab who has had an ongoing hotspot above his right paw. I hate making him wear a cone so I thought this would be the perfect alternative. It lasted a day. Put it on him before bed no problems, but by the time I got home from work the next evening he had chewed half of the sleeve off. $35 wasted. Great concept but not durable.
Fabric not durable.
I used this for my cat who has a tumor just above his paw that has to be bandaged. I tried several different cones to keep him from tearing the bandage off but they were not useful. I finally ordered this sleeve and the cat was happier and not able to get it off, however after several days he managed to tear a hole in it and get to his bandage. So I guess I will be ordering more of these until I can find something else. I wish the fabric was more durable.
My dog had a wound on her leg and when the stitches were removed she licked it nonstop and it was getting inflamed. Vet sent her home with a huge cone collar and she was supposed to keep that on for as long as it took. That was not happening. I ordered the first one and it came in two days and really seemed comfortable on her. It kept her from licking the wound and enabled me to stop monitoring her constantly. The bad part is that it got stretched completely out of shape after about ten days. My dog goes outside a lot and used it fairly hard. I ordered a second one that came yesterday and it is doing a good job. I’m hoping the wound heals before I have to get a third. It is expensive to have to do that but wouldn’t come close to the vet bill for a return visit for an infected wound.
My schnauzer had a nodule that had to be drained on his lower leg and he is a compulsive licker and the collar wouldn't stop him from reaching it. We ended up trying this to cover it but let the spot breathe. It worked on the higher spot but didn't come down low enough on top of paw to stop him, so had to put a baby sock over it too. Its excellent otherwise. I wish it had a sock like bottom that covered his paw that you could use or foldup. Anyway its still an excellent alternative and has lots of adjustments for his body. soft fabric, suitical has lots of products that work! whenever we can avoid the cone we are happy!
Nice idea, but doesn't work.
It fits and at first glance appears as though it might work. My dog simply lifted the sleeve up and continued to aggravate the sore. It was a waste of money and I do not recommend.
I ordered one for my German Shepherd dog because he had a dewclaw removed that was damaged. The sleeve did not fit as pictured, it was awkward to say the least and slides to the back making it uncomfortable for my dog. The sleeve itself is a perfect fit but the harness design to keep it on properly was done very poorly. I gave it 3 stars because the concept is good, but the actual product is not.
Who would have thought an XXL would be too big? That size would fit a great dane, mastiff, St. Bernard ... but we only needed a large for our 110lb English Cream Golden. Great find for my Golden who had a lumpectomy on his right leg. Keeps it covered and clean. Keeps him from being able to scratch it open, but he gets it wet because he licks it. Good thing to have two, so we have one to switch out when we wash it.
Great product and service!
This order was made, processed and shipped all on the same day. I received it the very next day — free shipping! I have the canine Houdini of removing hotspot coverings — this is the first dog I’ve ever had who just won’t leave her hotspot covered. She has managed to get out of every bit of pet wrap as well as every bandage, medi boot, sock and any other creation I’ve come up with. The hotspot has progressively gotten worse, and I felt that I would have no option but to make her wear a cone for what would now be an extended period of time. As a last ditch effort, I tried this. I should have just bought this from the beginning. It’s well made and seems comfortable for her to wear. So far, she hasn’t found a way out. I’m hoping this will finally be the answer!
Awesome delivery time!
Our Italian Greyhound was bitten by a rattlesnake and after all of the trauma, wearing the cone was about the final straw. When I found this, I couldn't believe it but wanted it yesterday! Chewy did almost that, having it to me in 1 day! It's been a Godsend to Tess as she is recovering from the necrosis the venom caused. Thanks Chewy for your awesome customer service! And the product is great too! Soft and comfy, yet protective!