Tobramycin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 5-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
Tobramycin Ophthalmic Solution USP, 0.3% is a prescription antibiotic prepared specifically to treat bacterial infection in the eye. It stops the growth of bacteria and the spread of infection. This safe, sterile and effective formula is placed directly in the eye. Customers may receive this drug under the names Tobrex, AkTob, Tobradex, Tobradex ST, Tobrasone, Zylet.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Optimmune (0.2% Cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, 3.5-g$59.99Chewy Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 10-mL$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oculenis Ocular Repair Gel for Dogs & Cats, 3 mL$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 3.5-g, 1 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension, 5-mL$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Tobramycin ophthalmic solution
The order arrived quickly and the product worked well.
Recommend this product.
Resolved my dog's eye (small) infection as per my Veterinarian's prescription and recommendation.
Not working on what the vet described as "dry eye".
Perfect for kitten rescue
This stuff works well with kittens that have that goopy green eye infection hunk that causes swelling and the eyes to seal shut. Working in rescue this is one of our go to meds for kittens.
My Maddie has had this terrible allergy in her eyes. Both of them. Scabs and bloody areas on her eyelid which put my beloved puppy on an antibiotic. Several months/years later what my vet prescribed was not working . She has a chronic allergy problem. But I did my research and found a product that is really right and working for her eyes.Tobramycin ophthalmic Solution. It is a prescription and Chewy.com pharmacist will contact your vet for an okay!’
So easy to administer
My goldendoodle suffers from allergies and as a result has frequent eye infections. We have tried so many different antibiotics for her eyes and this has been the best BY FAR. It is so easy to administer. I so prefer the drops over the tubes of petroleum that get caught in her long eyelashes and cause huge grease spots all around her eyes that dirt gets trapped in. These drops keep the hair around her eyes clean. The drops don’t come out too fast and it is very easy to administer the correct dose in each eye. The best part of this is how quickly it works. My dog had relief that I could see within a day. By day four, her eyes looked completely clear. You would obviously want to continue to use these for however long the vet prescribed, but to have her eyes that clear after just four days has never happened before. I highly recommend these.
Same as the vet's prescription
Same exact medication I get from my vet, only a lot cheaper.
Cat eye infection
Currently using for my cat. Cat is sort of complying. So far so good. It does not sting or my cat would jump.