Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets is a great solution for troubled eyes. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, it’s formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. A safe alternative to eye solutions that contain antibiotics, Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets contains no antibiotics yet is still highly effective. It is also helpful for symptoms of pinkness of the eye, eye abrasions, and eye irritation. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your pet simple and easy.
- Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, these drops are formulated at an appropriate pH level so it will not burn or sting your pet
- Formulated without alcohol, steroids, or antibiotics, this highly effective solution is antibiotic free, safe and non-toxic
- Non-irritating and non-sensitizing, this formula is safe if licked or ingested and works on all animal skin types
- This product is helpful for symptoms of pinkness of the eye, eye abrasions, burning, stinging, itching, pollutants, contaminants, and eye irritations
- Promotes healthy eyes and is safe for all ages and animals
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate.
Use with Vetericyn VR Ophthalmic Wash for Pets to maintain happy and healthy eyes.
See all items by Vetericyn