Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented scientific formula works in multiple ways to keep the anal glands healthy and is a more effective alternative to frequent anal gland expressing.
- Unique fiber blend helps to create firm and bulky stools which help the anal glands empty naturally every time your pet defecates.
- Formulated with probiotics and digestive enzymes to maintain your pet's digestive health, support a healthy gastrointestinal tract, and boost the immune system
- Veterinarian formulated, great tasting 100% peanut butter flavor, all-natural premium ingredients.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, or ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$52.68Chewy Price$59.99List Price$50.05Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealGlandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$38.99List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Salmon Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Vegan Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- PawMedica Stop Scooting Dog Supplements, 60 count$15.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$25.18Chewy Price$37.97List Price$23.92Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Liver, Meat||Salmon||Pork||Unflavored|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1111 Customer Reviews
Boot the scoot!
Having experience with Shih Tzu's for years, I know how important defecating was for my dog to excrete and empty the anal glands naturally. Known as "Grape Popping," this can become troublesome if not addressed properly. These bites would have been amazing when I took care of Shih Tzu's! I now only have Chiauaua's & a Rat Terrier--so, the problem isn't as urgent but still extremely important. These bites definitely keep my dogs regular. Their stools have been, for a lack of a better way to say this, "thick" and "fiberous." Prolonged usage will have great benefits, of this I'm sure. Packed with gut friendly ingredients such a ls Peanut Butter & Pumpkin--these bites are amazing! My dogs definitely love the flavor, considering how quick they took to them. Another mention is that these bites are supposed to "boot the scoot" which should be self-explanatory behind the meaning. So far, they haven't scooted around at all after their poopy trips outside. So, I'd say it works!! 5/5 would recommend.
Helps Her Express Herself!
my babygirl has always struggled with expressing herself but these boot the scoot anal glands really seem to be helping and she lovesss the peanut butter taste! these soft chew treats are 100% natural and they also help support a healthy immune system and bowl/digestive system because the treats have probiotics. great supplement treat to help keep anal glands healthy and empty!
Vet recommended, Customer and Pooch Approved
My 12 year-old maltipoo has been having gland issues despite being groomed every 6 weeks. Since the vet recommended Glandex, I have been giving 1/2 of a treat every night, and she no longer scoots or shows any irritation. It really works!
My Great Dane pup was having pudding poos all the time. We tried high fiber treats and digestive health food. The vet has ruled out and stool pathogens, so we tried these and after about two or three weeks we finally have firm poo. These are part of our auto ship and I’m so glad we found something that works.
A vet recommended these since my 9 year old dog seems to have anal gland issues. She said they “might” work. I wanted to believe her and thought this would be the solution. I’ve never had a dog with this problem before. I have to take him to the vet every few months to get them expressed. I have used a container and a half daily and I STILL find myself having to take him to the vet. So they’re NOT working! Unfortunately I have another container and a half of these useless supplements. What a waste of money (plus vet bills on top).
Dog goes nuts for these!
My dog has various unidentified allergies, plus a chicken allergy. I was happy to try these chews, as she has been scooting all over a wool rug in the living room. These chews were completely devoured when presented and her interest in them is intense! I noticed she definitely has a lot less straining when she goes to do #2. She also hasn't been licking at herself. It has only been a few days, but I would say she is more comfortable already!
Hoping this helps
I purchased these to try and help my dog express his glands on his own instead of going to the vet to have done. I can't say I've seen a huge difference but just started them. He eats them like a treat so hoping to see a change in a few months.
Sometimes they work and sometimes not.
With gland issues, sometimes these #glandex chews from #vetniquelabs works and sometimes Poochie has to be expressed. I'm sure it all depends on your fur baby because they all are different with different issues. I do think that these help.
Helps my pup!
My dog started to scoot so much as he got older. I had to take him to the vet for gland expression every month. This supplement didn't do a miracle, but really helped to ease the problem. I now take him to the vet twice as less. He loves the flavor too. It's very easy to serve it to him as a treat and even get a paw shake.
Has worked wonders on my 6 month old golden puppy that had the typical mushy “puppy poops”. I’ve had his stool checked to r/o any other under lying concerns. I give him 3 chews a day and I can finally pick up a stool instead of scooping up a mushy pile!