Vet's Best Plant Based Formula Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Active: Pyrethrins 0.05%, N-Octyl-Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 0.50%, Pyriproxyfen 0.01%...||—|
About This Item
- Strong yet gentle flea treatment for felines that's formulated to kill fleas, flea larvae and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals.
- Contains 100% certified natural oils, including soothing clove and cottonseed essential oils.
- The easy-to-lather formula cleans and deodorizes feline friends, has a calming scent and helps get rid of pesky fleas and ticks.
- Works wonders with other Vet’s Best flea and tick products, like Vet’s Best Flea Comb and Vet’s Best Home Spray for Cats (both sold separately).
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adams Plus Sensitive Skin Formula Flea & Tick Foaming Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$11.88Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats, 8-oz, spray$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$12.35Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.73Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Cat Comb$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Safari Flea Comb for Cats$6.99Chewy Price
- Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Pretty good :3
Ooooo. This stuff is wonderful! Not only does it smell good, my dog isn't having too much problems with it and he's definitely one of the ones with problems with fur and allergies. It also doesn't linger too much so definitely a plus!
The smell is wonderful
This shampoo has a wonderful smell. But it needs a better conditioner. Leaves pet dry looking does the job though kills the bugs
This left the puppy with flaky skin. Then it was hard to tell if scratching was from fleas or the reaction to the shampoo. It didn't agree with out dog.
After two shampoos a few days apart, the fleas still were there and seemed to be increasing.
Not 100% effective
I have tried using this several times on my cats. While it does seem to work a bit, it is not 100% effective at getting rid of fleas. It does lather nicely and smells of cloves.
It’s some really great shampoo that puts your kitty to sleep. Do you want your kitty to go to sleep ?
Great shampoo for my cat
easy lather, nice fragrance but not perfume. My cat tolerated with this shampoo.
Works pretty good!
We bought this because our 5 month old, long-haired kitten LOVES to play outside! The fleas also love that she loves to play outside... She's too young for the "standard" flea products but we had to try something! I like that this is Vet recommended and that it is made with natural products. Our first "bath" was done putting the shampoo directly on her and that was ok (for us - not for her) but I didn't notice any fleas coming off of her. The second bath (1.5 weeks later) I put about 3 tbps. in the bath water and that worked MUCH better! The fleas were starting to come to the top of her fur where I could grab them and put them into a glass of hot water, or they just started surfacing in the bath water. Poor kitty - so many fleas! She seemed to appreciate not being soaped up too and didn't panic as much this time.
Not so good
Bathed her but Dawn would work just as well or shampoo. I liked that this product was plant based but it just doesn't work on getting rid of fleas other than drowning some of them
Worked and gentle
I wanted something more natural. Plant based. This seemed to work for the fleas and I would use it again if there was an outbreak. I recommend this over a flea collar too. Dont waste the money on a flea collar just bathe kitty and deep clean the house.