Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats.
- Specially developed to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dog or cat.
- Contains the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme system to inhibit the formation of plaque.
- Doesn’t include any foaming agents which means this toothpaste is meant to be swallowed.
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 3.5-oz bottle$5.37Chewy Price$5.74List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$7.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- RADIUS Lush & Plush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Small Finger Toothbrush, 6 count$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Complete Care Adult Chicken Flavored Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz tube$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 90g tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Vanilla-Ginger Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$3.96Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Petkin Plaque Toothwipes Fresh Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 40 count$3.97Chewy Price$3.77Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol...||Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin...||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||—||Beef, Meat||—||—||Mint, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1150 Customer Reviews
My cats LOVE this
I only recently bought this but can say I’ll buy it again! My cats immediately thought this was a giant churu/squeeze treat - that’s what it looks and smells like! My 5 month old kitten tried using her paws to hold the tube still when I let her try it first - then both of my cats started looking around for it when I had only let them taste it to make sure they liked it. We’re still working on the actual brushing part but they’ll begrudgingly let me do it for this toothpaste!
This stuff works! My dogs had breath like they ate turds all day long, after I used a finger brush with this toothpaste they smelled normal again and now they are allowed to give kisses again. They hated the whole process and it was quite a battle of wills but I won, their teeth are brushed and breath is much better now!
Treat or Toothpaste?
I just got this in the mail and already love it! I needed to start brushing my cats teeth everyday, and I knew it probably wouldn’t go well. My cat loved this toothpaste and thought it was a treat. After giving her a taste on my finger, she was asking for more. She chewed on the toothbrush on her own and let me brush her teeth with only a little resistance. This is a miracle. Thank you!
Loved by dog hated by mom
My dog licks it up as I brush her teeth but my gosh this toothpaste has such an offensive smell to me. I had to throw a brush away because it smelled like sewer. After brushing I need to wash brush with soap. I actually threw a whole tube away thinking it was old. Weird! I will be looking for something else.
Dakota isn’t wildly happy about tooth brushing. I adopted her at age 8 and her teeth had never been brushed. She always allows me to do it if it is beef flavor. I brush her teeth every day and they are pretty white for a 12 year old fur baby.
Dog loves teeth brushing time
I went through quite a few toothpastes before this one. He loves this toothpaste. I will say it's time for teeth brushing and he was go to the bathroom and wait for me to brush his teeth.
My dog LOVES This
When I originally tried to brush my dog's teeth with a mint flavored toothpaste, he couldn't stand it! What a tiff to just get the toothpaste into his mouth. Now, with this toothpaste, in poultry flavor, he loves it so much, he thinks it's a treat!
Have been using it for years
As with anything you have to be consistent especially with brushing your dogs teeth. I try to do it at least three times a week. My dogs love the taste so it makes it easier for them and for me. My Vet also sells it and recommends it.
BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER
All of my dogs absolutely love this toothpaste and see it as a treat. they're always wagging their tail trying to get more. not only do they love it, the results are OUTSTANDING! After just a couple brushes I instantly saw improvement in all 3 of my dogs teeth. they're much much cleaner, breath has no smell, and teeth are also whiter! my chihuahua has the WORST breath ever and really bad teeth because hes so tiny, but with this toothpaste his teeth are way better and he can finally give kisses that don't smell like straight up sewer. my dogs also have HATED every other toothpaste i've ever given them. AND they wouldnt do any difference to their teeth either. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!
Dog seems to like
We use this for our 12-pound dog and she seems to like the flavor. We have the special toothbrush for pets and we've been using this now for about 6 months. Not sure we are seeing a significant difference in terms of eliminating the previously built up tarter on her teeth, but at least we feel we're preventing further build up. We give her a pea sized amount to lick first, and then we brush her teeth with another pea sized amount. While she doesn't love the brushing, she does enjoy the flavor of this product.