WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extreme bouncing action made with patent pending, eco-friendly all-natural rubber.
- Built to withstand play and handmade in the USA, so no two balls are alike.
- Helps clean your dog’s teeth and provides much-needed exercise for energetic pups.
- Great for playing at home, the park, beach or pool with water-friendly design that floats.
- Safer than a tennis ball and comes in different sizes to suit most dog breeds and wacky personalities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.36Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Soccer Gripz Ball Dog Toy$13.77Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.07Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 45 count$34.99Chewy Price
- iFetch Mini Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy$114.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Broom Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$26.19List Price
- Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Glow in the Dark Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Bouncy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
128 Customer Reviews
Dog hates it
My dog actually hates this ball which is weird for him since balls are literally his favorite thing ever. The ball also has an extremely strong chemical smell so I’m not sure if it also tastes weird to him. He picked it up twice and spit it out very fast both times. Would not recommend at all as it was just a waste of money. Every other ball we have ever bought he loves
impressed for sure
My dog was biting bits off in the first ten minutes, but had less interest in trying to destroy it as much. It’s been a few weeks and I am just now thinking it needs retired. Which is amazing in comparison to a tennis balls average life span of 1 day. Both at probably 2 hours play time a day. Will buy again in hopes she will make it last as long if not longer.
Super ball for dogs
My dog loves tennis balls but is always breaking them in half. When I saw an ad for this ball I figured we had to try it. I honestly don’t know who has more fun with it, him or me. It bounces on any surface we’ve tried and it can go pretty high up. I love that you can easily clean the ball if gets dirty and how strong it is
Best. Ball. Ever.
This ball makes my greyhound SO happy. It bounces, it veers, it starts heading one way and then it bounces and goes a different way, giving it an unpredictability in the chase that she loves. She is not a big chewer, but there’s something about this ball’s natural rubber that she loves to bite, which is great for her gums and teeth. The rubber is solid so she doesn’t break any pieces off (and it’s natural rubber so even if she did I’m not worried). Love how durable and washable it is too!
My boxer, Murphy, will not stop playing with this!! We have to take it away from him for a while after about 4 hours. He is absolutely infatuated with it!!
It's a very solid built ball. Will last a long time. My dog played with it but if you put the wacky ball and a tennis ball side by side he'll take the tennis ball. Go figure. But I would definitely recommend this ball, he's just a creature of habit.
Levi goes CRAZY!
My dog Levi just goes crazy over this ball, he’s a Boston so it makes him crazier than he is! Thank you
His favorite ball
I was excited for this ball because it sounded like it would be super bouncy and a lot of fun (it was). My dog had this ball for all of two minutes, and it became his favorite. He doesn't even care about his previous name brand favorite ball if this one is around. It bounces everywhere, so my dog never knows where it's going to go. We got the medium (tennis ball size), so it's a great fit for his mouth, too. He loves it! I've seen some reviews about pieces of the ball coming off, and since my dog likes chewing on balls, I never leave him alone with this toy. That's been working out pretty well for us since the ball is still in one piece! Would definitely recommend!
My Buddy boy loves this ball! He's a powerful chewer and this is holding up great!
Bounces easily, and fun for dog to catch
This ball is a great option to the tennis ball that our Papillion loves to chase. It's smaller than a tennis ball and easier for him to catch on a bounce or scoop it up as it rolls in the grass. It's a safe weight so I am not worried if he runs into it that it might harm him.