Weruva Asian Fusion with Tuna & Shirasu Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with tuna and shirasu as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gelee in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gelee makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility with dolphin-safe fish.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Salmon, Tuna, Chicken & Shrimp in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Lanai Grill Tuna in Crab Surimi Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Salmon, Whitefish & Herring Pate Canned Kitten & Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$69.31Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Giblets Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Turkey, Chicken & Duck Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Makaha Grill Mackerel & Sardine in Calamari Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$16.56Chewy Price$18.48List Price$15.73Autoship Price
- Weruva Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Mackerel & Sardine in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna Red Meat, Water Sufficient For Processing, Shirasu...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Potato Starch...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Potato...||Meow Me a River: Basa, Fish Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Processing, Sunflower Seed Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Aspic / Gelee|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
My cats won't eat this
I definitely recommend this brand overall: the food is clearly real bits of fish and good quality. However, Asian Fusion is the one flavor they just refuse to eat. They love every other flavor in the seafood variety pack but they will go hungry before they will eat Asian Fusion. We even tried mixing it in with one of the flavors they like and they just looked at us like we were jerks(!) I even tried offloading it on our cat sitter, but her cats won't touch it, either. But I definitely recommend this brand. We had been serving them cheaper grocery store brands--but once they got a taste of Weruva, we can't get them to eat anything else. They're real gravy lovers, so I usually mix a bit of warm water with it, especially when it's been stored in the fridge. This helps them stay hydrated and they will lick up every last bit of the soup. (And look adorable licking their lips afterwards!)
great stuff! my cats love it!
My cats love this stuff. They are seafood junkies, and you can't go wrong with this. Everything Weruva makes is such great quality; I feel so good about feeding it to my cats. Just wish they would eat more flavors. But they love this one!
My cats love this
This one might be one of my cats' favorite of Weruva. I have one kitty who is very picky. He was getting so picky for awhile that it was really stressing me out. But 90 percent of the time, he loves this food. In fact, he will scarf this down like it's going out of style. I have been pretty happy with the Weruva brand, and highly recommend the brand. I will say though, not every flavor is a hit with my cats (sometimes it's a texture issue. Ex: The grandmas chicken noodle soup is not a favorite for my cats). I recommend getting little cans first to figure out which ones are your kitties favorites. I really love that this brand has such a wide variety of flavors and textures.
He won’t eat this flavor. Backs away from the bowl.
I got this in a variety pack when trying to find an alternative to the chicken in the yellow can (which will sporadically eat), and he won’t touch it. I mix with the other fish varieties that he devours and he backs away turning up his nose. I love their products but so far there is one per variety pack that my cat doesn’t eat. It’s great quality but he won’t touch it. I’m happy to have found I can now get the flavors separately. Yeah for grain-free options.
Weruva Asian Fusion is good
The cats like this better than some of the other types from the same brand. High quality.
Our kitties loves this food! A couple of our kitties cannot have chicken because it upsets their stomach so this is perfect and they love it
It’s really disappointing to see the decline in Weruva quality. This food must contain dark tuna because it’s a liquid brownish goo with barely any tiny bits of solid matter. At first I thought I got a bad batch but all the cans so far have been equally gross. My cat took a few licks then rejected it. She used to love Weruva so much. :(
Yuck, yuck, yuck!
My cat hates this flavor! Yuck! She refuses to eat it. I don't know what the little white stringy things are...look like worms! Ugh. My cat loves other flavors of Weruva, but she hates, hates, hates this one! Thankfully, it was part of a variety pack, so we don't have many to give away.
I was looking for a low-carb option for my diabetic kitty and this particular flavor is definitely a big favorite. He loves it. Have also tried the Paw Lickin Chicken flavor which he likes but I find the shredded chicken pieces are a little large and I need to chop them up a bit. This Asian Fusion flavor is more pate like and easy for him to eat.
My two cats love this. Prefer this to some of their past favorites.