Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Kitty Gone Wild Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet recipe is made with wild salmon, tuna, and sardine as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based au jus makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Fowl Ball Chicken & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Funk In The Trunk Chicken in Pumpkin Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Sweet Cheeks Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Lamb Burgini Lamb Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Lamb Luv Ya Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Paw Lickin' Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Chicken Frick 'A Zee Chicken Recipe Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Quick 'N Quirky with Chicken & Turkey in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hookena Luau Ahi Tuna & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Double Dip Chicken & Beef Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox & the 3 Fares Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Charm Me Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Salmon, Tuna...||Fish Broth, Mackerel, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Fish Broth, Sardine, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Cat loves this flavor
I got an 11-year-old cat out of a shelter and this flavor was one of the few things she would eat with gusto! This and Goldie Lox (chicken and fish) is her favorite Cats in the Kitchen, so I guess she loves fish. Oddly enough, she won’t eat the chicken frickazee even if I puree it for her, and is indifferent to the beef au jus. It’s crazy since the Weruva chicken was my go-to a couple of times when my old cat wasn’t feeling well. The new cat does like Funk in the Trunk, chicken with pumpkin, which probably saved her from constipation in the first few weeks. She just wasn’t eating much, but she’s fine now. I just can’t buy the variety packs anymore because of the chicken and beef, which is very strange.
Full of sharp bones
I bought the full pack of this flavor and now, to not trash 24 cans of food, I have to manually get rid of the sharp bones and scales that come mixed with the food. It is a lot of them!! very annoying, not buying again.
Real Fish, Real Food
My cat bros are two now and have been eating this along with a quarter of their meal with a chicken liver pate (by another good brand). I can’t change anything up bc of my Nickel with IBS. I feel like it’s boring but I can’t take the chance, if you get my drift. I’d be paying for it! But they both love this stuff! I love the fact that it’s chunky, like real food would be. If in the wild they wouldn’t have a blender to throw their fish in before eating (that was in response to other comments about being too chunky). I didn’t think this was worthy of taking away a star but, I have to agree with a couple comments about the lid being difficult to open. The “other brand’s” lid is easy. It has a small divot under the tab so it’s easy to get your finger under it to pull the tab up. For this can, I always have to grab a knife (convenient bc the knife block sets on the counter) to get up under the tab. I DO wish they would find a way to make that better. I can see though that if your cat has been eating a more smooth canned food for a long time they might stick their nose up at it. I would suggest adding just a little to their normal serving and work your way up. You may have already tried that though.
Weruva cat food
My cat used to eat pretty much anything. Last year he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and it became very difficult to find something he would eat. Right now this is the food he will eat. He anxiously waits for me to open the can, and he usually will eat the whole can. I am very happy with this product right now.
Real salmon with skin in it
Looks like a real good food because real salmon with skin in it. Smells fishy because it is a fish. My cat loves to eat. He normally loves a pate style without chunks and this has many chucks. Eventually he finishes a bowl. As for me, I like this is low calorie about 50-54 kcal.
NO MA'AM, huh uh
Bruv.... I'm not feeding my cats eyeballs, mmkay? I already wasn't a fan when I realized all the bones are left as part of the food. They go through a "softening process" so your cats don't choke (hopefully?). And then I scooped THAT out the can. No. No ma'am. I will be paying for deboned wet food from now on. It is a very moisture rich food. So it's got that going for it. Hard pass for me though.
Not a fan of this salmon flavor
My cat normally likes salmon flavors, especially broth and gravy textures but he turns his nose up at this and won't eat it. The larger chunks of fish have skin on, which he doesn't like and won't eat and the texture is more like a jelly than a broth. Like another reviewer mentioned some cans have green bits that don't match the ingredients, so I'm wondering if my cat is better off not eating these anyway.
Green spots in can
This used to be a favorite, but with the most recent order almost every can had a big green patch in it. It's not something I had seen before in this flavor. (And i've been ordering it for years) It looked like plant matter, maybe seaweed or something? There doesn't seem to be anything in the ingredients that would account for it so i'm not going to risk it and pass on this particular flavor from now on. There is also the small bones issue, I would check some of the other low star reviews, they mention it.
Quality food. I am careful with my cat's calorie intake and Weruva products are lower calories many others. My cat prefers fish and loves this variety.
He is wild about it
This salmon dinner certainly has the right name: Kitty Gone Wild. My Felix licks the bowl clean when this is served!