Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile SupplementBy Zoo Med
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps provide your companion with the daily calcium intake he needs.
- Serves as a great supplement for pets whose diet already meets their vitamin D3 requirement.
- 100% free of harmful impurities for a supplement you can feel good about feeding your pet.
- Easily absorbed by insectivores, herbivores and omnivores.
- Proudly made in the USA for reptiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Calcium Carbonate.||Water, Calcium, Chloride, Calcium Lactate.||Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3)....|
|Health Feature||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Super fine and sticky
Only need a little bit to dust insects, really sticky.
Product was bigger then expected! Will last awhile! Perfect for my uro shipping was very fast!! :]
Always a good product
I have been using this brand of calcium for about a year now for my gecko and he loves it! I leave a bit of this in a dish for him and he eats it straight.
This is something that all 3 of my lizards need for their bodies, but don't get from their food.
Does the job!
I use this for my leopard gecko so he has calcium without D3 available all day. It works well and I have no complaints!
Clumpy, hard to spread
Very clumpy, doesnt spread/sprinkle like reptical does.
My grand chameleon Louise
Apparently Reptile Calcium is just what a growing chameleon needs to stay happy and healthy. My son was having difficulty finding Calcium WITH OUT D3. We found this supplement on Chewy. Thanks for coming through once again Chewy !
Mr. Daisy loves zoo med products!
Mr Daisy's vet told Daisy n I no more calcium w/D3. He only needs calcium in his diet. We love Chewy, n hope we dont have to wait till monday for our food. Our 3 cats r going to scream at me from Sunday till monday.
So far so good
My tortoise did like it at first but now he’s good to go. I like that it has a shaker side or a spoon side
Way cheaper than other places
It’s much cheaper than I’ve found in stores around me. I’m glad I go with chewy.