Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared ThermometerBy Zoo Med
About This Item
- Instantly measures reptile or amphibian terrarium temperatures with one easy button.
- Easy to use by just pointing, clicking and instantly measuring in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Great to monitor thermal gradients, basking sites, shelters, incubation and hibernation temperatures, and more.
- Pocket sized so you can take it with you when you’re on the go and store it easily by your terrarium.
- Set a minimum and maximum temperature so you can monitor changes over time; includes battery.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Worth the money
Great product! I’ve used it so much already feels great to feel confident that my terrarium is set up safe for my bearded dragon. Highly recommend
Works as described
It works well, I'm happy with it. It also shipped really fast.
Far from accurate
I took several readings in the same place and each one was off between 2-5 degrees from the previous reading. Hopefully I will be able to return.
Must have for reptiles
This thermometer is accurate and easy to read. This is a must have for any reptile keeper to keep an eye on terrarium temps.
Nope not worth it.
Inaccurate. Temp displayed varies even though I temp same spot multiple times.
Works awesome! Also thanks Chewy for reminding me when this item was available i have been trying to get this from other places with no luck!
It’s small, affordable and accurately described in the description. Easy to use and comes with the battery.
I have 4 other thermometers that say the same temp, but then this one is off by 5-10 degrees??
love it works well
its small and easy to use one click and done! and it has a wrist strap so you cant drop it!
Not too sure about accuracy.
I tested this on my forehead and it came out 90 degrees. So that's about 6 degrees less than I thought it would come out. I'll have to test it some other way to see. I might just get a temp gun for accuracy. I don't want my baby being too hot or too cold on account of my cheapness.