Zoo Med ReptiTherm Under Tank Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tank heater works as a 24-hour primary or secondary heat source.
- Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums.
- Heater has one adhesive side to apply directly to tank for optimum heat transfer.
- Also works with small housing for hermit crabs, small reptiles or tarantulas.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.35Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.57Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nano Dome Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, 40-watt$16.81Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Lamp, 60-Watt$10.49Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small$13.62Chewy Price$29.17List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 25 Watts$7.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealFluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- dealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$21.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Have gone through 3 of these now.... They stick and work fine for the first week or so, and then inevitably begin to fall off and refuse to stick. PATHETIC EXCUSE for a 'quality product'...
Just as other reviewers said.
Received this heater very quickly. However, as other reviewers said, the heater didn't work when I received it. The good news is I e-mailed the company and they responded fast and sent me another one that worked perfectly. I would give them a 5 star rating for the product if the first one worked as well as the second one.
This is a great product. Have used them for years with no issues. Always used with a thermostat of course. They came in packaged nicely and very quickly. The only issue I had was none of these came with the spacers for the tank. I don’t know if they quit doing that but it was a nice addition to keep the cord safe.
does not work
Received and doesn’t work. Keeps getting colder in the tank
Heaters failed causing terrarium to crack
This is the second Zoomed heater I ordered. The first one failed after only a few weeks of operation. About 2 months into using this one, it has also failed. Upon failing, the device significantly overheated causing my $500 vivarium to crack across the entire lower panel. Damage is not repairable. DO NOT BUY THESE HEATERS. Look for a more reliable brand like Exo-Terra.
This heat pat is a 10/10 .. it works amazing for my leopard gecko tank. It cover the hot side.
Cracked my tank- beware
I put this pad under my tank last night for the first time. This morning I heard a loud cracking sound come from my snakes tank as I was drinking my coffee.. This under tank pad cracked my tank I just purchased brand new. Right where the pad is attached under the tank.
Works Great For My Snails
I bought this for my snail terrarium, and it works great! The only thing I would say is that I recommend you get a thermostat to control the temperature because even though it is a small heat mat, it gets very hot. I know some reptiles need to be kept warmer, but my snails need to stay in the mid-70s.
Not meant for ambient temps!
This under tank heat pad is meant to provide a warm spot for your snake to digest it's meal. The reviews complaining about not getting their tank warm enough are uneducated. It is not meant to raise the ambient temp throughout. If you need your tank warmer you should be heating your room. It does the intended job just fine. I secure it with foil tape on the edge to make sure it doesn't fall off. Please use a thermostat to regulate your ideal temp so your animal doesn't burn or overheat itself. Thermometers only tell you the temp, they do not change it, but are good to use in addition to check your ambient temps. The mini is good for critter keepers or reptile ranch.
Constantly falls of the glass, is not even warm to the touch, the sticky part isn't really sticky so will just fall right off