Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural bio-active enzymes to aid in the treatment of skin infections, hot spots and wounds
- Effective for topical use against: gram positive and gram negative bacteria; fungus and yeast; and resistant, difficult microorganisms including MRSA, ringworm and some viruses
- 0.5% hydrocortisone helps relieve itch, discomfort and inflammation
- Safe, gentle and non-toxic so it’s great for puppies and kittens all the way to adulthood
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper Antiseptic Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats$4.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brain's Best Friend Soft Chew Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$12.99Chewy Price$13.50List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Tartar Control Beef Flavored Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Clotrimazole Antifungal Solution Droppers for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.50Chewy Price$26.13Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||1% Hydrocortisone acetate.||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
My Yella is suffering with allergies, I HAVE Taken her to the Vet Several Times, they have treated her with Steroids, these medication cannot be used for a long period, so I am looking for other measures for her relief. This cream gives a temporary relief, she will still groom herself excessively, lick her paws, and belly. I wish I can find something to HELP her. I also tried Jackson Galaxy and that did nothing!
Zymox Topical Hydrocortisone Cream for dogs and cats
This cream worked very well for my dogs! It must feel good for them because my dog did not fuss or move when I applied the cream! I would definitely use it again if necessary! Thank you for this cream, and I did not have to have a prescription from my Vet. (Saved a vet bill!!)
Zymox works for pet skin discomfort
my cat scratches herself ; creates abrasions. This product smells nice. The best part of it is that she loves to have skretches anyway so that gives me opportunity to rub it in. I recommend this to others with pets creating abrasions.
This product real worked helped our doggie Jillian. Thank you
Good Stuff. You will not be disappointed - see an improvement in about 4 days. Good stuff. it does have a steroid in it, so make sure applying to the correct type of need
Pets put first!
This cream has help my dog so he could finally get some sleep. One time I had to put it where he could lick it,didn't make him sick. Would use again.
I bought this for my cat who has been getting hot spots. This seem to help keep her from itching so much.
Did not work
I tried this 2X a day for two weeks and the rash didn't get any worse, but didn't disappear. Taking my cat the vet.
My lab mix is prone to allergies. She had really bad hot spots on her belly and her skin looked so dry. I put a little bit of this product on it , once a day for a couple of days, and I noticed her skin start to clear.
I use this cream on my dog. He has very sensitive skin. It works well.