Zymox Topical Cream Inflammation Relief Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||Deionized Water, Tea Tree Oil, Comfrey...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid||Recovery, First Aid|
About This Item
- Provides a powerful natural enzyme formula to aid in the treatment of topical skin infections, wounds and cuts.
- An antibiotic alternative for the broad spectrum management of wounds and skin infections such as atopic dermatitis, skin fold pyoderma, acute moist pyoderma, ringworm, hot spots, and anal sac abscesses.
- Aids in the treatment of infections due to bacteria, fungus and viruses and yeast. The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation.
- No need to pre-clean or disinfect area because the patented LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the exudate, infectious pus or debris to form its antimicrobial properties.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR Flush for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$11.82Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Works pretty good Helped take the itch away . He's hard to medicate so I've not medicated him religiously it's very hard but definitely helped because it's not red like before . No prescriptions involved
It works for Hot Spot
This is the only thing that helped our cat with hot spots. Our cat is entirely a different cat after the hot spots are healed up.
BUY THIS NOW!!!
My dog has seasonal allergies and this year was horrible. Not only was he licking his paws, but also his legs to the point that they were bleeding. I had to watch him like a hawk to keep him from licking, but then I noticed his paws were super dry and flaky and then the whole process would restart. After just one day of using this product (2 applications) I noticed a difference. From day 2 I only did one application a day and his feet looked completely back to normal by the 3rd day. The cream is a perfect consistency, slight gel/slight lotion and the aloe gives it a nice smell. I cannot recommend this enough.
This product helped with a hot spot on our Boxer's left hip. I recommended the product to a friend and let her use some on her Pointer.
itchy allergy relief!
My 2 year old yorkie/bichon mix has really bad allergies that cause her to itch and bite at her back legs until she pulls all the hair out and irritates her skin raw. She’s been to the vet for it a lot (apoquel, steroids, shampoos, cytopoint). She’s currently not on any medication, but had a flare up. I put this ointment on the affected area twice a day while also either having her wear a cone or pajamas as to not bother it. After about a week her skin looks SO much better and isn’t itchy. I’ll definitely be keeping this on hand for future flare ups!!
My dog ripped skin. This stuff is amazing
My black lab had severe itchy dry skin to where he broke skin. I applied this and it took about a week to fully heal.
Excellent product again from Zymox
Great product for small wounds on my indoor/outdoor cat. Probably would not use on a puncture, since I wouldn't want to seal anything in, but it is great for healing and helping with pain or itching from a wound or fresh scab. My cat seems relieved when it is applied, since just cleaning wounds with chlorhexadine spray, or the like, tends to leave the wound dry and itchy. This cream is a great topper to keep it moist and a little hydrocortisone to keep from itching. Does not seem to bother him if he licks it. Thank you! Also LOVE the ear products!!
Does what its made for.
It dried up the spot. Still working on it though.
This stuff is great
My cat went missing for 3 months and just randomly showed up one day, skinny and half the fur on her head gone. I suspected ringworm so I got this stuff and within a week all the scaley parts and redness disappeared and now her fur looks like it's trying to grow back. I put this on her once a day every day. Using it on my bulldogs paws now, he likes to chew them. I dont know how well it's working on them but it worked on my cat. I'll probably always keep this product on hand.
Was hoping for paw relief
For years I have relied upon Zymox products. This did not work as well as it used to for my GSD raw and red paws. It seemed to lack the thickness it once had. Overall, I am not sure the product quality is what it used to be. Also, 65+ positive reviews, many seem as if they were written by a marketing company. Chewy, please do not allow fake reviews. I would recommend the product on the condition it was manufactured with the same quality as previously. Perhaps I received an “off” batch.