Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||(S)-Methoprene 0.01%, Etofenprox 0.50%, Piperonyl Butoxide 2.00%...||Deionized Water, Essential Oils Of Cedarwood, Peppermint...||Active Ingredients: Pyriproxyfen: 0.02%, Permethrin: 0.20%, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide: 1.00%. Other Ingredients: 98.78%....||Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate 5.00% Clove Oil 0.50% Rosemary Oil 0.50% Thyme Oil 0.25% Inert Ingredients 93.75% Total 100%, Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Wintergreen Oil...||2-Phenethyl Propionate, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Anti-Parasitic, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Pest Control||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Designed to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects on contact.
- Begins killing fleas in as little as five minutes and offers up to seven months of protection.
- Dual-action spray kills over 30 types of insects and helps prevent new infestations.
- Convenient trigger sprayer offers even and controlled coverage on carpets, rugs, upholstery and pet bedding.
- Fragrance free formula dries fast, is non-staining and leaves no lingering odor.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Bobbi Panter Charlie Dog Signature Outdoor Solution Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$26.60Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$34.00List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.51Chewy Price$19.21List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This worked very well for me!
I have a storage building in my back yard that I heat and cool for stray cats. It is about 170 square feet. At times a flea problem occurs. Usually I hire an exterminator, but at $150 for the first spray and then about $75 for a second spray to make sure they are all dead, this time I could not afford it. So I tried Adams Home Spray. First I sprayed the cats with the spray made for them, then the building with the home spray. I sprayed the center area first, then moved objects around the perimeter to the sprayed center area after spraying the bottom of each moved object. Then I sprayed the areas where the objects had been that I moved. I also sprayed the walls about 3 feet up from the floor. After I finished spraying, I set off one of the bombs too. I resprayed the building about 2 weeks later to make sure that any newly hatched fleas were taken care of. I know this was over-kill, but it worked - VERY WELL. I did this several months ago, and have never had a flea problem since even though I have neighbors that have horrific flea infestations. It definitely took some time and effort, but it was so worth it!! I am purchasing additional spray to just lightly spray around out there since it has been several months since I sprayed and also because of my neighbors' infestations - I just want to make sure they never come back again!
Not worth it
Unfortunately this just didn’t do it. I ended up having to bomb the house. I sprayed them directly and they still lived....disappointed.