Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice on contact.
- Made with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal—paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
- Leaves your pet’s coat soft, shiny, manageable and very snuggly!
- Lightly scented fragrance leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh.
- Added protein makes a little of this shampoo go a long way—you’ll only use about 1 1/3 tablespoons per five pounds of pet’s weight.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.97List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealVet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$9.84Chewy Price$16.79List Price$9.35Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- DealPetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealBlack Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose...||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||—||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||Carpet, Fabric||—||—|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||Stain Remover||—||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
The Adams' Plus with Precore has worked for my dogs flea problem. One bite and my dogs itch and scratch for days...this shampoo has eliminated the fleas better then the pour on vials or other flea shampoos. I did follow the measured amount as directed on the bottle as it's calibrated by body weight. Great results, clean smelling not a noxious chemical odor. It did take about 4 days before they stopped scratching and itching...as with anyone with an insect bite that can itch like crazy. Benadryl spray was the go-to for relieving the itch. Highly recommend and I will buy this shampoo again!
We had given our cat a flea treatment but it wasn't acting fast enough. I ordered this shampoo and was so impressed! Once we got my cat wet enough, we massaged the shampoo thru her fur and let it set as directed. Within a few minutes, the fleas were dropping off on the tub. My cat also began to feel relief as the soothing ingredients started to work. This shampoo made her coat feel and look amazing! I highly recommend this product!!
did not work
I have been battling fleas in my condo for a year now. Had them under control in the winter and they popped up again this past month. I used the shampoo on both of my girls less than 24 hours ago and just combed them again and found 10 on them between the both of them. They are both still itchy (even after all fleas have been combed off of them) and uncomfortable. This shampoo did not work at all.
I followed the directions exactly, after multiple uses my cat still has fleas. It did make his fur soft and smell good though.
Great but no go on pump
Love this shampoo my only problem is the pump that came with the bottle does not work so it made it a little difficult to bath dogs who don’t want bathed and dump open bottle in hands and or on dogs at same time. Next time I’ll go with smaller bottle and order 2.
Bathed both my cats, immediately saw fleas going down the drain plus more jumping off.
I have 1 dog and 2 cats that needed to be treated for fleas. None of the animals had fleas too bad but after two baths each, all are still scratching like crazy.
Adams flea shampoo doesn't work
One star, as new formulation DOES NOT WORK. It is a weaker strength than original. Wont be using again
My kat got sm fleas off plus she smells good 2! Rllu recommend
I like that this flea shampoo only requires one tablespoon to wash a small size dog instead of just pouring enough to make a lather from the other brands of dog shampoo. And it’s still effective and smells good.