Andis UltraEdge T Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- T-style blade is 1.5 wider that traditional blades and cuts hair much more efficiently, perfect for large dogs.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oster Kool Lube for Pet Clippers, 14-oz can$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Medium$14.59Chewy Price$15.47List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #40SS, 1/100" - 0.25 mm$36.91Chewy Price$42.15List Price
- Andis UltraEdge HT Detachable Blade, 5/8" - 16 mm$69.64Chewy Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$28.15List Price
- Vetoquinol Groom-Aid Spray for Dogs & Cats, 7-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Safari Shedding Comb for Long-haired Dogs$11.99Chewy Price
- Oster CryogenX Elite Replacement Blade, size 7F$39.69Chewy Price$65.49List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #40, 1/100" - 0.25 mm$29.00Chewy Price$33.64List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #4, 3/8" - 9.5 mm$36.99Chewy Price$48.78List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Andis 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder$44.15Chewy Price$62.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Chewy has such great service! Orders are filled correctly, arrive in time or early. Prices are competitive. This is a great place to shop!
T84 great length for body clipping horses
This was our first time to use our new Andis clippers, our trainer always used Oster clippers and a 10 blade. We were excited that the T84 is just a tad bit longer cut than the standard 10 blade and was buttery smooth. Clippers are very quiet. We will be ordering some extra blades to keep on hand as our warm blood mare needs to be clipped several times a year. One blade clipped a large horse effortlessly.
Not what expected
Qualifier: I am a novice DIY groomer, so maybe I am not aware of the specialty use of this blade. I bought it after reading several reviews and decided this blade would help me to beautify my doodle at home between grooming appointments along with the standard blade attachment I normally use. When I attached this blade to my andis base and tried it on my washed, dried, and combed out doodle's fur it was a total bust. I even took the time to oil it and make sure it was set in properly. Still no luck. Maybe it is meant for other animals? Horses? Or animals with less dense fur. In any event, it did not work at all, so I can't give it high reviews.
Great blade, nice price!
Been wanting one of this size for awhile, saw the price and jumped :)
Love it!! Glides right thru
I clip my Gypsy 6 times a year, this blade makes my life a million times easier.. It leaves no lines and cuts effortlessly
Very nice blades and the delivery was On time you guys are great
I use these blades for my horses. Great price on Chewy. Thank you!
I use these blades to body clip my horses through out the winter. I go through 2-3 sets a year. Chewy's price is the best!
These are the only blades we use for full body clipping our horses. Chewy definitely has the best price on them!
Perfect for tidying small areas or for fulol body clipping. Easy & line free.
The Best Blade
Great blade for body clipping my horse. Made the job easier and looks great. And, thanks to Chewy for super fast shipping!