With the Aqueon Siphon Vacuum with Priming Bulb Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, performing quick water changes is super easy. This useful siphon efficiently separates debris from gravel for convenient cleaning. A simple pump of the priming bulb quickly primes the hose to start water flow. Just the right amount of suction is applied to lift and agitate the gravel. Debris is effectively separated, pulled away with the flowing water and disposed of while the gravel falls back down to the aquarium floor. Changing the water and removing debris from gravel is part of necessary maintenance for a healthy and balanced aquarium.
- Includes a convenient priming bulb to help start water flow.
- Includes 6-foot flexible hose, hose clip, intake tube and priming bulb pump
- Helps maintain a natural balance in the aquarium environment.
- Efficiently cleans debris from gravel for a pristine habitat.
- Large enough for aquariums that range 15-55 gallons.
For Glass Aquariums Only. Do not us on acrylic, plexiglass, or any surface other than glass. Do not use on dry surfaces. Rinse pad with tap water before and after each use.
Keep your system in tip-top shape with Aqueon gravel cleaners
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Aqueon