Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides all the features small pet lovers care about, to keep your little furball healthy and clean.
- Made from comfyfluff—a natural reclaimed paper fiber that's biodegradable and compostable.
- Proven odor control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odors for up to ten days.
- Dry bedding is comfortable bedding, which is why carefresh works to be 2X more absorbent than wood shavings.
- High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free so both you and your pet can breathe easy.
When changing bedding types or brands, it is best to mix old and new bedding, changing over the course of 7-10 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 10-L$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Pine Small Animal Bedding, 52.4-L$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Scented Small Animal Bedding, Lavender, 49.2-L$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Comfy Cotton Small Pet Nesting Material, 1-oz bag$3.23Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.07Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 56-L$17.88Chewy Price$20.49List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 48 x 24-in$32.20Chewy Price$41.99List Price$30.59Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealMidWest Nation Ferret Cage Ramp Cover, Small, 1 count$6.22Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealKaytee Tall Corner Small Pet Litter Pan with Quick Lock$9.86Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealMidWest Nation Ferret Cage Shelf Cover$13.32Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealKaytee Long John Small Pet Litter Pan, Color Varies$8.33Chewy Price$15.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
600 Customer Reviews
Great product poor packing
For the price this bedding material was much cheaper than even the tractor place or the Marts. However they shoved 3 vales in to one box and sealed (term used loosely) it with one strip of tape. It had to have burst before it left the site and was not holding on to much more than hope by the TE it arrived. My wife got the package and the vapes fell out.
Not the best from Carefresh
Big fan of Carefresh and their paper pulp bedding; BUT, this is not good bedding litter...at all. I gave 1 star because it does the minimal basic job, which is absorption of urine. Not well, but some. I have bought other varieties from product line including this one, and I gave it a chance, 3 times. No bueno. No quiero. I will mix the rest I have with the good stuff, and won't buy this one again.
These have always been my go to for my skinny pigs but the two in my last order smell like chemicals!! I won't use them because of the smell so I am out $18x2 which is incredibly frustrating. I already had one other problem with the same order so quality control definitely needs to improve. Super disappointed.
Hard like Cardboard
This bedding has been good to me for months. I previously bought the white bedding from my local farming supply store but once I seen an ad for this I gave it a try. It has been soft and comfortable for my Guinea pig for a few months but on my recent shipment the bedding was bunched up in blocks and hard like cardboard. It was hard for my Guinea pig to move around.
Better than my last one
Much better than my last one. I forgot the brand but this one is better. The last brand lasts 3-4 cleanings while this one lasts at least 6 cleanings and is expandable. Better for digging. Came gray colored not brown, but whatever, it works well. Perhaps this picture is deceptive?
Smells like mold
The bedding has a horrible smell. Afraid to give it to my pigs.
Why change the composition?
I’ve been happy with this product for several years. However, my last order was totally different. The product does not expand to the previous volume and I’ve run through it much more quickly. I’m going to try one more time and then will need to find an alternative.
Works great for my rabbits!
Works great. I like the natural kind because it's not an issue if the rabbits much some by mistake.
My 6 year-old guinea pig crawled right in! She seems to really like it.
I have been buying the natural Carefresh bedding for two years now. The last six months I have noticed the natural bedding smells like kerosene. Stinks up the whole house and there is no way I'm using this for my guinea pigs! Carefresh quality is going down the drain. I recommend not buying this!