Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Infused with pheromones to help calm anxious cats.
- Designed to help eliminate anxious habits like scratching and urine marking.
- Pheromones are released 24/7 for around-the-clock use and you can expect to see results in 1-2 weeks with continuous use.
- Breakaway collar can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Replace every 30 days to ensure consistent pheromone release.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$30.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Scaredy Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$48.27Chewy Price$59.99List Price$45.86Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Safe Space Cat Solution, 2-oz$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2%, Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Problem Solver for new kitten!
we had a new kitten who was a feral rescue and although litter trained he was peeing on the bed and around the house. he would also have panic attacks being left alone. my calico was not fond of him and was stressing. we caught her guarding the litter and realized the problem. they've had these on for about a week now and no accidents since and he is much more relaxed. my calico also tries to play with the kitten now and even groomed him. 100% success 10/10 will be ordering again
THEY WORKED! LOVE 'EM!
I will be a regular customer of these calming collars. I have 2 female cats and they're 8 years old and recent rescues. These Senior cats have been traumatized from having been through so much plus the fact that they'd been in a kennel together waiting to get adopted together for awhile bcuz most people only want to adopt kittens! My 2 girls - Molly & Ariel are sisters from the same litter. I had them a week before I even met Molly bcuz she was terrified and the minute her carrier was opened, she just ran, and despite her not knowing my house, she ran straight into my first bedroom and ran underneath a cot in the darkest corner of the room and she was unreachable & everyday I would go to the door and talk softly and leave her a bowl of food. After a week, she came out a little at a time and now she's more friendly like her sister Ariel. And Molly had a calming collar on already but she needed a new one and that's how I found out about these calming collars. But it was about time for a new one! So I ordered these for both cats and it makes a huge difference in Molly and I'm trying one on Ariel just to test it and see how it works for her in general since she ALWAYS wants to be held. She's very friendly and loving but very clingy. But I will recommend them to anyone who has a cat who needs something for anxiety! I WILL PURCHASE THEM EVERY MONTH!
Not so much
We got this product when my daughter moved in with her cat. Put a collar on her kitty and on mine. It didn't seem to make any difference in their aggressive, playful behavior. Also unsure why they made the collars "Breakaway", flea collars aren't "Breakaway". These collars were frequently falling off.
Bad reaction in oldest cat
My oldest 13 year old female cat when put on her she started running around like a young cat but the started panting with mouth and tongue out. When took it off the reaction stopped. Haven't tried it yet on the one year old boy who is hyper. Will let you know on next review.
Jury's Still Out
We want this to work on our skittish cat but so far she is still skittish. However, she does seem more demanding of getting love so we will use the second one and hope for the best. We are happy we bought them.
Wow! So far peaceful at last.
I received these collars yesterday and immediately put one on my Rosie. She came to us as an outdoor stray and made it known very quickly she does not like to be kept inside. The outdoor catio did not ease her wanting the outdoors. She would cry and pace, and pace and cry and drive me nutty. I start walking her on a leash twice a day but that wasn’t enough either. Right now she is laying peaceful under the table and hasn’t paced the floor once . It’s wonderful. It may be just a coincidence but I don’t think so. I will give another update in a few weeks, but right now I have peace.
I bought this collar because I like how the collar fits the neck with the holes. I used Feliway and others, but when she scratched the collar loosened and removed itself from her neck. This one stays on. I change her collar when I see her getting aggressive which is 2-3 weeks and not the full 30 days. it is ok because I get the 2 pack and I have a new one all of the time. The collar works and my baby kitty is pleased. They play but the aggression is not there. Satisfied
Doesn't stay on
Well, I did see a little attitude change after putting these collars on the girls. But, they both repeatedly got the collars off. The fasteners on the collars are totally ineffective. We ended up keeping them on with twisty ties for now. Probably will not buy these again.
Seems to work
The collars have a smell, but it doesn't seem to bother the cats. They fight less and cuddle more. They seem more content. The collars do fall off once in a while but I prefer a collar that opens over one that has my cat racing around the house dragging whatever they got tangled in.
Didn't stay on
I am not sure if these would have worked or not, as they didn't stay on. They were easily removed by both cats.