D-D H2 Ocean Salinity Refractometer
About This Item
- Salinity refractometer for seawater.
- Features automatic temperature compensation.
- Calibrated to give true salinity results for seawater.
- Designed to be easy to ready and easy to re-calibrate.
- Engineered for accuracy with copper internal components that conduct heat faster than aluminum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API pH Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$14.68Chewy Price$18.28List Price$13.95Autoship Price
- API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count$11.98Chewy Price$16.78List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- DealAPI Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count$12.48Chewy Price$17.48List Price$11.86Autoship Price
- DealAPI Phosphate PO4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 150 count$14.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- DealAPI Replacement Test Tubes for Aquarium Liquid Test Kits, 24 count$29.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- API Aquarium Water Conditioner & Tropical Fish Food Kit$35.99Chewy Price$41.98List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- API Marine Saltwater Master Test Aquarium Kit$29.67Chewy Price$58.98List Price$28.19Autoship Price
- API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 count$9.48Chewy Price$13.48List Price
- API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.98Chewy Price$6.98List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Nyos Active Carb Aquarium Treatment, 1000-mL jar$19.99Chewy Price
- Dennerle NPK Booster Macro-Fertilizer Aquarium Plant Fertilizer, 100-mL bottle$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Fluval Plant Micro Nutrients Plant Care, 8.4-oz bottle$6.05Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Goldfish, Betta, Bottom Feeder|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Levi on Feb 14, 2022
Works well. Very easy to use. Specifically recommended by my LFS.